Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should we do this?

• Yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • I prefer randomly being put on the other team (our current system) (explain why)

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Remove any team balance system (explain why)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
READ THE ENTIRE POST BEFORE POSTING

How my new proposed Block Wars team balance would work:

The system will ensure that there is always an even amount of players on both teams on the playfield at the same time, even if the teams are unbalanced. If the teams are unbalanced, and if a person on the team with more people dies, they will have to wait for someone else on the team to die before they can respawn. For example, if the teams are unbalanced 8-5 and if 3 people on the team with 8 players die, they will be unable to respawn (the people who are unable to respawn are called the "respawn queue") unless someone else on their team dies, then the person who has been in the respawn queue the longest will get to respawn. For every person on the team with more people that dies, it will be one person in their respawn queue that gets to respawn. This ensures that there are always 5-5 people on the team. Similarily, if the teams are unbalanced 6-5, then there will be one person on the team with 6 people who will be unable to respawn until someone else on their team dies.
It is possible for the respawn queue to be empty if no player has died since the teams have been unbalanced. For example, if the teams were balanced 8-8 but then two people on one team leave (6-8), then 2 people on the team with more people will have to die before their respawn queue gets filled up.
The people who are in the respawn queue get to spectate the game while they are waiting to respawn.

I really don't think that you will have to wait that long, as people die like, every 5 seconds.

I know this might be confusing, so if in doubt, ask me before voting.

Last edited:

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Ehmmm I would say... +0

My idea for the rebalance in BlockWars is that the countdown until you respawn is always 5 or 8 seconds.
Why? When there is rebalance, for some reason (sometimes) when a person dies, the time to respawn is 12-15 seconds and it happens before someone on the other team leaves, making it unfair for the person who dies before the rebalance. (Sorry for the grammar).

Reactions: Power Ranger

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco

The system will ensure that there is always an even amount of players on both teams on the playfield at the same time, even if the teams are unbalanced. If the teams are unbalanced, and if a person on the team with more people dies, they will have to wait for someone else on the team to die before they can respawn. For example, if the teams are unbalanced 8-5 and if 3 people on the team with 8 players die, they will be unable to respawn (the people who are unable to respawn are called the "respawn queue") unless someone else on their team dies, then the person who has been in the respawn queue the longest will get to respawn. For every person on the team with more people that dies, it will be one person in their respawn queue that gets to respawn. This ensures that there are always 5-5 people on the team. Similarily, if the teams are unbalanced 6-5, then there will be one person on the team with 6 people who will be unable to respawn until someone else on their team dies.
It is possible for the respawn queue to be empty if no player has died since the teams have been unbalanced. For example, if the teams were balanced 8-8 but then two people on one team leave (6-8), then 2 people on the team with more people will have to die before their respawn queue gets filled up.
The people who are in the respawn queue get to spectate the game while they are waiting to respawn.

I like this idea and see what you mean by it but i would say that the one problem with this idea is for people who get stuck dead for no reason and can't play anymore making more people dislike the game which i wouldn't want myself so i have to vote for no, sorry

P.S. the current system is flawed i would agree but it isn't random i do have to say that

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I would like this idea, only problem with it is that, it will make everyone leave when they die.

Reactions: Proditio

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND

I like it i always find that i get it is unfair for people getting moved out of the game for people raging +1

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
I like this idea and see what you mean by it but i would say that the one problem with this idea is for people who get stuck dead for no reason and can't play anymore making more people dislike the game which i wouldn't want myself so i have to vote for no, sorry

P.S. the current system is flawed i would agree but it isn't random i do have to say that
Yes I know it isn't random :D the first person to die gets switched. But I don't know what you are trying to say. Please use proper grammar.
I would like this idea, only problem with it is that, it will make everyone leave when they die.
Why?

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
To You What I Said May Have Been Incorrect But To Me

Is Incorrect As Well

Also What I Am Saying Is When People Die & Are Out Of The Game For A Long Time That Will Make Them More Likely To Quit The Game So -1 For Me Sorry
Please, just use proper grammar rules so I can understand.
Because they would hate waiting the time to respawn. People are impatient.
Better than getting switched, right?

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
*Goes for flag*
*Troll team makes 2 people leave*
*Right before you get the flag you pop and die*
They should just remove the rebalancing to be honest. It causes more harm than good in my experience.

That sentence was grammatically incorrect itself. Tell me what is so wrong about my typing. If it is the capital letters I am sorry to say I will continue typing like that it is more natural to me.
His grammar is better than yours.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on ItsN1ghts's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
If you reading this then have a good day
What happens if the stupidest player and the worst player meet?
iTz1Hamood wrote on Sad_'s profile.
Thanks for the follow! :)
Hello everyone, I released a video, you can watch it if you want, if you like it, I'll be grateful
Top Bottom