Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Of this list, which new power-ups would you like to see added?

• Total voters

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Introduction:
Hello everyone! Hope your all having a great day! This will be the 2nd suggestion I made today, as I’ve recently been inactive and am trying to catch up on the suggestions I was supposed to make. In this unique suggestion, I will be giving ideas for new power-ups within Blockwars! Hope you like it! Now, let’s get into it:

Suggestion:
The following is a list for potential new Blockwars power-ups!

Arrow Forcefield
Item or effect given: Invulnerability to arrows
Time: This effect will last 10 seconds in normal mode, and 15 seconds in speed and overpowered modes
Usefulness: This will be very useful for when trying to cross bridges or to run away without taking projectile damage
Appearing in:
  • Bridges 5v5
  • CTF 5v5
  • CTF Duels
  • Giga

Invincibility
Item or effect given: Take absolutely no damage from anything (except from the void)
Time: Lasts 5 seconds in normal, speed and overpowered modes
Usefulness: Very useful for running away from a fight when you’re low, for scoring a pit in Bridges, or for capturing a flag in CTF
Appearing in:
  • Bridges 5v5
  • CTF 5v5
  • Giga

Nuker
Item or effect given: drops 5 tnt on random player from opposing team (nearby teammates can be damaged)
Usefulness: Very useful for destroying another team’s defense, whether in Bridges or CTF, if the opposing player in question is near the defense. Also very useful for getting kills.
Appearing in:
  • CTF 5v5
  • Giga

Mining fatigue
Item or effect given: Mining Fatigue for all opposing team’s members
Time: 10 seconds in normal and speed modes and 20 seconds in overpowered mode
Usefulness: Very useful if a member of the opposing team has taken your flag and is trying to mine past their own team’s defense to capture the flag. Also very useful to prevent opposing players from scoring a pit in Bridges
Appearing in:
  • Bridges 5v5
  • CTF 5v5
  • Giga

Invisibility
Item or effect given: Invisibility
Time: 5 seconds in normal and speed modes and 10 seconds in overpowered mode
Usefulness: Very useful for sneaking past a ton of players without getting killed like in Giga
Appearing in:
  • Giga

Swapper
Item or effect given: swap positions with a player from the opposing team
Usefulness: This item will be especially useful if you are able to activate it before you accidentally die to the void. May also be useful if a team is camping their base.
Appearing in:
  • CTF 5v5
  • CTF Duels
  • Giga

Wind Charge
IMG_6045.png

Item or effect given: 3 wind charges in normal mode, 5 wind charges in speed and overpowered modes
Usefulness: This item’s uses are almost limitless! From softening fall damage, to knocking back players, or knocking them off a bridge and into the void, this 1.21 item will be super useful for pvp, escaping a fight when you’re low, or defending your flag or pit!
Appearing in:
  • Bridges 5v5
  • Bridge Duels
  • CTF 5v5
  • CTF Duels
  • Giga
Notes:
Now I know that the Cubecraft Bedrock probably hasn’t been updated to 1.21 yet as the update released just over a month ago. However, it doesn’t mean that they can’t still but this feature as “planned”.
If you wish to learn more about the abilities of the wind charge, I suggest watching this video:

Conclusion:
Thank you for reading this suggestion! Make sure to share any and all thoughts and opinions in the replies, whether positive or negative. All feedback is welcome! Remember to react to this suggestions using :agree: if you’d like to see these new power-up ideas added to Blockwars gamemodes!

- Reesle :D

P.S. Will most likely have two more suggestions out before the end of July. Keep an eye out!

Last edited:

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
Introduction:
Hello everyone! Hope your all having a great day! This will be the 2nd suggestion I made today, as I’ve recently been inactive and am trying to catch up on the suggestions I was supposed to make. In this unique suggestion, I will be giving ideas for new power-ups within Blockwars! Hope you like it! Now, let’s get into it:

Suggestion:

Arrow Forcefield
Time: This effect will last 10 seconds in normal mode, and 15 seconds in speed and overpowered modes
Usefulness: This will be very useful for when trying to cross bridges or to run away without taking projectile damage
Appearing in:
  • Bridges 5v5
  • CTF 5v5
  • CTF Duels
  • Giga

Invincibility
Item or effect given: Take absolutely no damage from anything (except from the void)
Usefulness: Very useful for running away from a fight when you’re low, for scoring a pit in Bridges, or for capturing a flag in CTF
Appearing in:
  • Bridges 5v5
  • CTF 5v5
  • Giga

Nuker
Item or effect given: drops 5 tnt on random player from opposing team (nearby teammates can be damaged)
Usefulness: Very useful for destroying another team’s defense, whether in Bridges or CTF, if the opposing player in question is near the defense. Also very useful for getting kills.
Appearing in:
  • CTF 5v5
  • Giga

Mining fatigue
Usefulness: Very useful if a member of the opposing team has taken your flag and is trying to mine past their own team’s defense to capture the flag. Also very useful to prevent opposing players from scoring a pit in Bridges
Appearing in:
  • Bridges 5v5
  • CTF 5v5
  • Giga

Invisibility
Usefulness: Very useful for sneaking past a ton of players without getting killed like in Giga
Appearing in:
  • Giga

Swapper
Usefulness: This item will be especially useful if you are able to activate it before you accidentally die to the void. May also be useful if a team is camping their base.
Appearing in:
  • CTF 5v5
  • CTF Duels
  • Giga

Wind Charge
Item or effect given: 3 wind charges in normal mode, 5 wind charges in speed and overpowered modes
Usefulness: This item’s uses are almost limitless! From softening fall damage, to knocking back players, or knocking them off a bridge and into the void, this 1.21 item will be super useful for pvp, escaping a fight when you’re low, or defending your flag or pit!
Appearing in:
  • Bridges 5v5
  • Bridge Duels
  • CTF 5v5
  • CTF Duels
  • Giga
Notes:
Now I know that the Cubecraft Bedrock probably hasn’t been updated to 1.21 yet as the update released just over a month ago. However, it doesn’t mean that they can’t still but this feature as “planned”.
If you wish to learn more about the abilities of the wind charge, I suggest watching this video:

Conclusion:
Thank you for reading this suggestion! Make sure to share any and all thoughts and opinions in the replies, whether positive or negative. All feedback is welcome! Remember to react to this suggestions using :agree: if you’d like to see these new power-up ideas added to Blockwars gamemodes!

P.S. Will most likely have two more suggestions out before the end of July. Keep an eye out!
Great idea with new powerups! My idea of changes for it is - Nuker spawn a op airdrop tnt so it’s more powerful and it makes more sense for a nuke (like skywars chaos), For the arrow one I think it would be anti kb but that would look like it was cheating I think it should be your bow has infinity enchantment for 15 seconds instead, to knock enemies into void, invisibility would remove armor for the time, because you still wouldnt be invisible, Those are my suggestions to what you said.

Reactions: Reesle

Fishyy

Novice Member
Jun 6, 2024
Hyrule Castle
Pronouns
He/Him
I like these but maybe the nuker could be replaced by something like the explosive eggs you see in Skywars chaos!

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction:

Suggestion:

Arrow Forcefield
Appearing in:
  • Bridges 5v5
  • CTF 5v5
  • CTF Duels
  • Giga

Invincibility
Appearing in:
  • Bridges 5v5
  • CTF 5v5
  • Giga

Nuker
Appearing in:
  • CTF 5v5
  • Giga

Mining fatigue
Appearing in:
  • Bridges 5v5
  • CTF 5v5
  • Giga

Invisibility
Appearing in:
  • Giga

Swapper
Appearing in:
  • CTF 5v5
  • CTF Duels
  • Giga

Wind Charge
Appearing in:
  • Bridges 5v5
  • Bridge Duels
  • CTF 5v5
  • CTF Duels
  • Giga
Notes:

Conclusion:

This would be very cool! Keep it up!

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
Arrow Forcefield
Appearing in:
  • Bridges 5v5
  • CTF 5v5
  • CTF Duels
  • Giga
That one is kind of creative in my opinion. I like that one.

Invincibility
Appearing in:
  • Bridges 5v5
  • CTF 5v5
  • Giga
This one sounds extremely overpowered, even if its just 5 seconds and even if knockback worked normally.

Mentioning knockback, I think instead we could have a powerup that gets rid of knockback for 5 to 10 seconds.

Nuker
Appearing in:
  • CTF 5v5
  • Giga
This one sounds very chaotic. Maybe we should do that one in overpowered only?

Mining fatigue
Appearing in:
  • Bridges 5v5
  • CTF 5v5
  • Giga
No objections with that one and its extremely useful as an added bonus.

Invisibility
Appearing in:
  • Giga
I get the idea, but as an experienced giga player its usually not that difficult to get past tons of players, and when it is then invisibility would not make much difference. Especially if its CTF, there you'd still get chased after if you take the opponents flag.

Swapper
Appearing in:
  • CTF 5v5
  • CTF Duels
  • Giga
I enjoy just how much chaos you could cause with this.

But I have a few questions: do we assume swapping positions with a random player or one a player of your choosing? if its the first one, then the usefulness of this is limited. If its the second, I can already imagine who exactly I'd keep targetting with this.

Also: it might be hard to navigate through a selection screen of that many players in giga mode.

Wind Charge
Appearing in:
  • Bridges 5v5
  • Bridge Duels
  • CTF 5v5
  • CTF Duels
  • Giga
We already have leap feathers, wind charges sound like a natural extension of that, given their use (and even similarity, if you use a leap feather while standing on the ground AND aiming below yourself, you'll get launched in the air)

I'd also have other suggestions for powerups myself:
1. Remove slow falling, it has very limited uses and can actually be a disadvantage a lot of the time. Instead, lets replace it with temporary feather falling IV applied to every players shoes.
2. Adding TNT to speed and normal modes.
3. As a less-severe invincibility effect, perhaps a resistance effect powerup? Resistance does lower damage taken, and it could be adjusted according to the gamemode, for example: resistance 1 or 2 for normal and speed modes, and resistance 3 or 4 for overpowered.

Also, a small bit of editing advice: darker colors are hard to read for dark mode users, I am specifically referring to the "introduction" title.

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
That one is kind of creative in my opinion. I like that one.

This one sounds extremely overpowered, even if its just 5 seconds and even if knockback worked normally.

Mentioning knockback, I think instead we could have a powerup that gets rid of knockback for 5 to 10 seconds.

No objections with that one and its extremely useful as an added bonus.

I get the idea, but as an experienced giga player its usually not that difficult to get past tons of players, and when it is then invisibility would not make much difference. Especially if its CTF, there you'd still get chased after if you take the opponents flag.

But I have a few questions: do we assume swapping positions with a random player or one a player of your choosing? if its the first one, then the usefulness of this is limited. If its the second, I can already imagine who exactly I'd keep targetting with this.

Also: it might be hard to navigate through a selection screen of that many players in giga mode.

We already have leap feathers, wind charges sound like a natural extension of that, given their use (and even similarity, if you use a leap feather while standing on the ground AND aiming below yourself, you'll get launched in the air)

1. Remove slow falling, it has very limited uses and can actually be a disadvantage a lot of the time. Instead, lets replace it with temporary feather falling IV applied to every players shoes.
3. As a less-severe invincibility effect, perhaps a resistance effect powerup? Resistance does lower damage taken, and it could be adjusted according to the gamemode, for example: resistance 1 or 2 for normal and speed modes, and resistance 3 or 4 for overpowered.

Also, a small bit of editing advice: darker colors are hard to read for dark mode users, I am specifically referring to the "introduction" title.
For your nuker suggestion is fine, if they add that in op, but they could add it as 1 tnt in normal

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
This one sounds extremely overpowered, even if it’s just 5 seconds and even if knockback worked normally.

Yeah it is pretty op. I like the idea of an anti-kb power-up, would be very cool!
I’d be ok with that, because it is kind of op.

Because I don’t think CC would want players targeting each other and because of scrolling through a menu effecting it’s usefulness, I think it should be swapped with a random player, and not a chosen player.
I can 100% agree with this! Loves this idea!
Honestly surprised it isn’t in these modes already. Should definitely be added.

For the arrow one I think it would be anti kb but that would look like it was cheating I think it should be your bow has infinity enchantment for 15 seconds instead, to knock enemies into void
One thing that Cubecraft could do to fix this problem is to implement an actual force field design that appears around the player who gets the power-up.
IMG_6044.jpeg

invisibility would remove armor for the time, because you still wouldnt be invisible, Those are my suggestions to what you said.
I know that invisibility would remove armour. But, I think it would provide a good balance, because invisibility is very overpowered (in my opinion).

Thank you everyone for the feedback thus far! :D

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
BUMP!
Would you like to see 7 NEW power-ups added to Blockwars? Make sure to voice on your opinion on the topic by reacting to the above suggestion with :agree:, :unsure:, or :disagree:!

• Agree
Reactions: coolzombiee

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
BUMP!
Would you like to see 7 NEW power-ups added to Blockwars? Make sure to voice on your opinion on the topic by reacting to the above suggestion with :agree:, :unsure:, or :disagree:!
Yeah they sound great, also for nuker they should do a flare for a mega tnt like in sky wars chaos (aka the most op item/hardest to obtain)

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on lichtim's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
fanclub?
1725746466602.png
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
đź’ś
Delta6927 wrote on Eliza's profile.