Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Heya peoples! I really enjoy coming up with cosmetic ideas and thought, why not start posting them again, so, here I am.

🌋 Primordial Bundle

Today's idea is a “Primordial bundle”, themed around dinosaurs and cavemen. I mean, who doesn’t love dinosaurs?

Themes like these have a lot of traction. Jurassic Park & World, and the related shows are very popular, for instance.

🌴 Prefixes

[Dino Nugget]
[Cave Dweller]
[Prehistoric]
[Extinct]
[Jurassic]

🦕 Buddies

A caveman with a club in his hand - he swings it occasionally.
A few dinosaurs/other prehistoric reptiles; a small T-rex, a velociraptor, a pterodactyl, etc.
A floating dino nugget, or a hopping dino nugget. I have no idea how a dino nugget would move.

🌠 Trails

Miniature dinosaurs around the player’s feet (similar to the toy soldiers trail).
“Jungle Dweller” or “Prehistoric Rustle”: a trail of thick leaves surrounding the player based on prehistoric/jungle type trees.

🦎 Cages

“Cave Inhabitant”: the player is surrounded by a cave with cave paintings on the walls, leaves on top.
“Pterodactyl”: the claws are holding the player’s shoulders.
An animated “Gyrosphere” cage.

🐲 Gravestones

Fossil gravestone, either a static one or an animated fossil.
A club laid against a tombstone or simply lying in a grass patch, similar to a few already existing gravestones.

🦖 Win Effects

“Stone Age Growth”: prehistoric trees sprout out of the ground and there are rain particles falling from above the winning player.
“Sudden Roar”: a large dinosaur appears behind the winning player and roars (somewhat) loudly.

Please note that these are just some simple ideas I came up with. I would personally love to see a bundle themed around prehistoric times, and dinosaurs.

Have a free dino nuggie! 💛
1718826486064.png

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Another W suggestion by Hoshi!
This is such a cool Bundle concept! I would definitely buy it if it were to get released.

• Heart
Reactions: Hoshi

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Heya peoples! I really enjoy coming up with cosmetic ideas and thought, why not start posting them again, so, here I am.

🌋 Primordial Bundle

Today's idea is a “Primordial bundle”, themed around dinosaurs and cavemen. I mean, who doesn’t love dinosaurs?

Themes like these have a lot of traction. Jurassic Park & World, and the related shows are very popular, for instance.

🌴 Prefixes

[Dino Nugget]
[Cave Dweller]
[Prehistoric]
[Extinct]
[Jurassic]

🦕 Buddies

A few dinosaurs/other prehistoric reptiles; a small T-rex, a velociraptor, a pterodactyl, etc.
A floating dino nugget, or a hopping dino nugget. I have no idea how a dino nugget would move.

🌠 Trails

Miniature dinosaurs around the player’s feet (similar to the toy soldiers trail).
“Jungle Dweller” or “Prehistoric Rustle”: a trail of thick leaves surrounding the player based on prehistoric/jungle type trees.

🦎 Cages

“Cave Inhabitant”: the player is surrounded by a cave with cave paintings on the walls, leaves on top.

🐲 Gravestones

A club laid against a tombstone or simply lying in a grass patch, similar to a few already existing gravestones.

🦖 Win Effects

“Stone Age Growth”: prehistoric trees sprout out of the ground and there are rain particles falling from above the winning player.
“Sudden Roar”: a large dinosaur appears behind the winning player and roars (somewhat) loudly.

Please note that these are just some simple ideas I came up with. I would personally love to see a bundle themed around prehistoric times, and dinosaurs.

View attachment 231196
With this ideas it will be a really amazing bundle 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: Reesle and Hoshi

Flix神

Mar 26, 2024
Cat Land
Pronouns
He/Him

🌋 Primordial Bundle

🌴 Prefixes

[Dino Nugget]
[Cave Dweller]
[Prehistoric]
[Extinct]
[Jurassic]

🦕 Buddies

🌠 Trails

🦎 Cages

🐲 Gravestones

🦖 Win Effects

View attachment 231196
naww we love dinasaurs and your new idea but why did you cooked one dinasaur at last? 😭🙏

• Haha
Reactions: Hoshi

Flix神

Mar 26, 2024
Cat Land
Pronouns
He/Him
🤓👆 Erm actually dino nuggets are made of chicken and not real dinosaurs. The reason for this is because dinosaurs are actually extinct. Even though chickens are descendants of dinosaurs, the are not from the triassic period.
still the shape is dino yk and her imagination dino nugget is killing me and bro take of your nerd glasses and stop nerd explanation 😭🙏

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I would absolutely love a Dino bundle, especially because I love paleontology! Though if it were to be added, please, PLEASE give us accurate dinosaurs! I hate seeing so much of the inaccurate lizard-like dinosaurs that you see in Hollywood. I want weird feathered freaky folks! Especially if Cubecraft takes some inspiration from amazing paleo-artists like C.M Koseman.

• Love
Reactions: Hoshi and Reesle

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
Pronouns
He/She/They
dino nugget
Instant agree reacted.

I have no idea how a dino nugget would move.

I think the nugget should bounce like a slime, but has a more rubbery movement. (more of a reference to how nuggets feel and taste rubbery sometimes)

Speaking of which, don't you make blockbench renders and skins? Would be pretty cool for us to see how the models would look if you do have time

"But Desiderata didn't you quit??? Didn't you hate cashgrabs???"

Yes and yes. I logged on because @Reesle's DM of me winning a giveaway notified me via email, and I logged on solelyto make fun of him (/j). Plus, new Hoshi suggestion so I must check it out ASAP. Who cares if I don't play anymore? Dino nuggies SHOULD be a thing.

Out of all the bundles I will let this one slide solely for dino nuggies. Genuinely love to see this bundle become a thing, it's so much more unique than others.

C.M Koseman
HELL YEAH C.M. KOSEMEN

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on 𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹's profile.
grats pro! 🎉
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
grats warrior! 🎊
sirpickle1966 wrote on Jerry201o's profile.
hi jerry
BicolourSine41 wrote on L1kii's profile.
Why did you not join finny's party?
TDF Fact stage 5-
Winner: Mark Cavendish!!!!!!
Mark Cavendish finally reached his biggest goal ever after 2 years of trying, in a chaotic sprint cause of a crash he was truly the best!
Fact: Mark Cavendish got his 35th Tour de France stage win, with that he finally overtook Eddy Merckx (Known as the best cyclist ever).
Top Bottom