Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

minecraft0392

Jul 2, 2024
Effects for the username which are rewarded if you reach a special vip level (you can only equip one at a time):
For example:

IMG_1539.jpeg

Eli

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
Effects for the username which are rewarded if you reach a special vip level (you can only equip one at a time):
For example:

View attachment 232398
I worry about the readability of usernames for many purposes, but especially for reports. Which is why I would not allow users to have strikethrough or underlined usernames. But I see no harm in bold and italic usernames.

On Java, Obsidian subscribers already have bold usernames, and they look pretty cool!

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
I worry about the readability of usernames for many purposes, but especially for reports. Which is why I would not allow users to have strikethrough or underlined usernames. But I see no harm in bold and italic usernames.

On Java, Obsidian subscribers already have bold usernames, and they look pretty cool!
If limit visibility of this cosmetic type to lobby and join/leave messages it shouldn't result problems because you can right click player to check they username and it is unable to break rules in join leave messages(of nick will be inappropriate it just will be unreadable and prevent player to read it)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This new podium in the beta games lobby looks interesting...
It may be that the old Java lobby leaderboards are coming back? 👀

Captura de pantalla 2024-09-27 164108.png
!notcitingdow wrote on valentinoboo's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!!!!
Deepslate3D wrote on TheMrRevZ's profile.
what's ur favorite bisector in the alphabet? mine is 14
New screenshot posted on the Halloween Event's notion page today!
1727457670116.png
BicolourSine41 wrote on CheatersDontWin's profile.
Good username
Top Bottom