Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HoppyFrog

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
Hello everybody! I am here to suggest the addition of some new forum prefixes, as the current ones are a little outdated since there are some new gamemodes around. Note that the examples that I give in this thread are just ideas. This post is mainly about requesting new prefixes, and less about how they actually turn out. But here are my ideas on what it could look like.

Seasonal Games:

Screen Shot 2024-10-05 at 7.12.15 PM.png

The winter events and Halloween events often have limited-time games such as Snowman Survival, Present Rush, Colony Control, Carving Chaos, and Ender. These gamemodes do not have prefixes. Instead of designing an individual prefix for each game, there could be just one "Seasonal Games". I went with the light blue and white design for this prefix because most Seasonal Games are for Winter. It is a little hard to read the text though...

Beta Games:

Screen Shot 2024-09-01 at 9.31.32 PM.png

This prefix is for the games in the "Beta Games" lobby. These games can change quite a bit (some are removed, some are added, some get their own lobby), so having just one prefix to cover them all requires less updating from the developers. However, if they ever get taken out of beta, I made prefixes for the two beta games (BedWars and Pillars of Fortune). Out of the four prefixes in this thread, this is my favorite. I chose the gold and black color scheme because the Beta Games game banner and lobby are those colors.

Pillars of Fortune:

Screen Shot 2024-09-01 at 9.34.06 PM.png

BedWars:

Screen Shot 2024-09-01 at 9.34.37 PM.png

Conclusion:

I'm aware that there is no set web developer right now. However, we have seen some website updates such as the addition of the [Cam Reply] and [Unofficial Giveaway] forum prefixes and the forums Halloween recolor (all from @Austin if I'm not mistaken). It's not that big of an addition, but could be very helpful. And once again, the prefixes that I suggested above are ideas.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hello everyone, I released a video, you can watch it if you want, if you like it, I'll be grateful
I would love to see chain armor cone back in eggwars too with the new update
NEWS: CubeCraft League has been blocked. The reason for the block is due to the OG EggWars Update!
1729275260344.png
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on ytr9640's profile.
Welcome to the forums bro! :)
Top Bottom