Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

aaron0423

Jul 27, 2024
There should be better ways to make friends and find players on Cubecraft. I propose Cubecraft should add a /find command to locate what lobby or gamemode a specific player is in. This would be helpful to find a friend that you want to play with or compete against. I also think the /msg command should work across the whole server, just like how party invites work even if the players are in different lobbies or gamemodes.

For example, you want to party with someone who you are tied with on the leaderboard of bedwars. You know they are online because a party invite works, but you can't message them because you dont know what lobby they are in. The other player declines the invite thinking some random player sent a party invite by mistake, but really you just want to make a new friend on the same skill level. And cubecraft wont let you message them to explain, because you dont know where they are in the server.

/msg should work server wide and /find would be a great feature to have

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
There should be better ways to make friends and find players on Cubecraft. I propose Cubecraft should add a /find command to locate what lobby or gamemode a specific player is in. This would be helpful to find a friend that you want to play with or compete against. I also think the /msg command should work across the whole server, just like how party invites work even if the players are in different lobbies or gamemodes.

For example, you want to party with someone who you are tied with on the leaderboard of bedwars. You know they are online because a party invite works, but you can't message them because you dont know what lobby they are in. The other player declines the invite thinking some random player sent a party invite by mistake, but really you just want to make a new friend on the same skill level. And cubecraft wont let you message them to explain, because you dont know where they are in the server.

/msg should work server wide and /find would be a great feature to have
You have /f m player12345 hello or just use options to see who s in

Members Online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on YeoXuHang's profile.
Thanks for playing!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Lord of Ducks's profile.
I can play PoF with you! But I don't have the subscription
BicolourSine41 wrote on !notcitingdow's profile.
Thanks for the follow! Have it back :)
Reesle wrote on yuduki0729's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
Happy to have you here!
Reesle wrote on Lycheesis's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom