Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like the new concept of Weekly Shops?

• Total voters

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
So, when I logged in to the Bedrock server today, I noticed Cubecraft added a new Cosmetic system: Weekly Shops.
IMG_5663.png

I personally think this is a cool concept. However, I do have a question. After a week is done and 4 other cosmetic packs are added, will the other packs thatā€™ve already been showcased make a return at some point? If not, then Iā€™d be disappointed.
The only thing I donā€™t really like about it is that it would be impossible to do giveaways for a bundle of choice, as there would only be one option at a time (at least for now).

Whatā€™s your opinion on this new addition? Make sure to vote on the poll!

- Reesle :)

XPfirePlayz

May 3, 2020
California, US
Pronouns
He/Him
Personally, I like this change and it was something that I brought up a couple years ago as a suggestion. I think limiting the selection available was a good idea as it will give players more urgency to make a purchase as they won't know when that cosmetic/pack will return. I think it also benefits older packs and cosmetics that are still really cool but are featured less over time as Cubecraft usually tries to feature newer stuff. I'm really excited for this change and I hope this will result in more single cosmetic releases. I do agree the downside of this was pack of choice giveaways would be impacted as the selection would be limited. But, overall thumbs up from me. šŸ‘

Only suggestion is to make the countdown timer larger and increase visibility maybe by using a model instead of just a nametag.

• Love
Reactions: Hoshi and Reesle

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
AlgƩrie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
So, when I logged in to the Bedrock server today, I noticed Cubecraft added a new Cosmetic system: Weekly Shops.
View attachment 231039

I personally think this is a cool concept. However, I do have a question. After a week is done and 4 other cosmetic packs are added, will the other packs thatā€™ve already been showcased make a return at some point? If not, then Iā€™d be disappointed.
The only thing I donā€™t really like about it is that it would be impossible to do giveaways for a bundle of choice, as there would only be one option at a time (at least for now).

I really love this idea

Its so cool especially that new board in the top of the shops

• Heart
Reactions: Reesle

sirpickle1966

Jun 16, 2024
the Eggwars lobby
Pronouns
He/Him
View attachment 231039

We canā€™t get the ones we want now tho itā€™s so hard to get vxp rn

HoppyFrog

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
I really like the idea, but I'm kind of disappointed that only 4 bundles/packs are going to be available at a time.

This system is fairly easy to bypass using Marketplace links (there are many forum threads containing them). So you can really get any bundle you want at any time, but only four of them are advertised at a time. Another idea could be weekly sales where a few items are at a discounted price; because that's not possible to bypass. This would also mean people can choose from any packs that they want (the discounted ones would be favored though).

Once again, this is a pretty cool change, I just think there should be a wider range of options.

Reactions: Tripleee and Reesle

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
While I like the idea of weekly shops, I don't like the fact that they replaced game specific loot for every game lobby. It makes it harder to buy specific loot especially considering that they changed the store to only show ranks. Other than that, it allows new cosmetics to easily be featured

sirpickle1966

Jun 16, 2024
the Eggwars lobby
Pronouns
He/Him
I really like the idea, but I'm kind of disappointed that only 4 bundles/packs are going to be available at a time.

This system is fairly easy to bypass using Marketplace links (there are many forum threads containing them). So you can really get any bundle you want at any time, but only four of them are advertised at a time. Another idea could be weekly sales where a few items are at a discounted price; because that's not possible to bypass. This would also mean people can choose from any packs that they want (the discounted ones would be favored though).

Once again, this is a pretty cool change, I just think there should be a wider range of options.
Yea same I think discounts would be very good

Yea same I think discounts would be very good
Also can u attach a link to fire bundle and elements pit pack so I can get those with ease

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Also can u attach a link to fire bundle and elements pit pack so I can get those with ease
Sorry, but I only have the pit pack link. Here it is: Minecraft://openstore/?showStoreOffer=c61715c7-84ca-48ce-8270-e04b186b5a77
Copy/paste it in your browser and itā€™ll open in Minecraft.

sirpickle1966

Jun 16, 2024
the Eggwars lobby
Pronouns
He/Him
thanks

View attachment 231039

can u ask them if they can make it daily shop so we can get new things every day and more rotation on items??

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Lord of Ducks wrote on pleasedharch's profile.
please stop bumping old threads, "Fire bundle + Maps!" "Kaiju V mecha packs + Maps! etc...
BicolourSine41 wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Hallo, hoi, dag
News: Lightning Epic Kill Effect has released today! I wanted lightning kill effect to be added to the server for so long and it's finally here!
1729186240375.png
As the perfect birthday present, I was able to buy my last two missing books of Spice and Wolf! I've waited soo long for them ā™„ļø

1729163965760.jpeg
Top Bottom