Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xNessus

Novice Member
Mar 7, 2022
Palestine
www.instagram.com
Hi my suggestion is to remove the filter from party and friends chat I can't type quickly or repeat things sometimes i cant type " inc " and I can't type with CAPS?? This is annoying and sometimes there are important messages that I try to send but the server doesn't allow me to send them. Sometimes I try to tell my team that there is an enemy coming and yet the message doesn't get sent , i try to have funny chat with my friends and with this filter i cant do that! This is very annoying. Who suggested to add this ?

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
Hi my suggestion is to remove the filter from party and friends chat I can't type quickly or repeat things sometimes i cant type " inc " and I can't type with CAPS?? This is annoying and sometimes there are important messages that I try to send but the server doesn't allow me to send them. Sometimes I try to tell my team that there is an enemy coming and yet the message doesn't get sent , i try to have funny chat with my friends and with this filter i cant do that! This is very annoying. Who suggested to add this ?
I hate when I cant talk all caps because it just annoys me I think cubecraft should add it back, but spamming in caps is probably why cubecraft removed it.

• Agree
Reactions: xNessus
Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
It has been mentioned that the chat delay is a bug, and I assume the spam filter is also malfunctioning, as it definitely doesn’t work properly.

This is quite annoying. While I understand the need for a filter in global chat, I believe that party chat should be moderated by the party(leader) themselves. In party chat, you are only communicating with the other party members, who are usually friends and are not bothered by your chat spamming (and if they are, they can just say so or even kick the player if needed).
I agree that sending five identical msgs in a row should be filtered, but using caps in a sentence or repeating a msg two or three times due to typos shouldn’t be a problem and shouldn’t be filtered, in my opinion.

(Although this thread is labeled with “Java”, the issue is exactly the same on Bedrock.)

xNessus

Novice Member
Mar 7, 2022
Palestine
www.instagram.com
It has been mentioned that the chat delay is a bug, and I assume the spam filter is also malfunctioning, as it definitely doesn’t work properly.

This is quite annoying. While I understand the need for a filter in global chat, I believe that party chat should be moderated by the party(leader) themselves. In party chat, you are only communicating with the other party members, who are usually friends and are not bothered by your chat spamming (and if they are, they can just say so or even kick the player if needed).
I agree that sending five identical msgs in a row should be filtered, but using caps in a sentence or repeating a msg two or three times due to typos shouldn’t be a problem and shouldn’t be filtered, in my opinion.

(Although this thread is labeled with “Java”, the issue is exactly the same on Bedrock.)
I agree with you, and as I said before, my suggestion is to fix this thing or at least remove it..
I don't know why this thing was added. Players can report anything that violates the rules in the party/friends chat, and they can leave if they don't like the conversation!
And there is a party owner who can remove members who act impolitely .. also you can remove friends who are saying bad things to you ! , so the filter in friends/party chat is useless .

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Heya!

Thanks for the heated, but slightly detailed thread regarding this. I've also seen some discord tickets float past about this. I'm going to bring this up, as it's clear from the video you provided, something is not working correctly.
We're sorry this is impacted your experience and fun on our server, but hope to have this resolved as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience 🙂

~ Fesa

xNessus

Novice Member
Mar 7, 2022
Palestine
www.instagram.com
Heya!

Thanks for the heated, but slightly detailed thread regarding this. I've also seen some discord tickets float past about this. I'm going to bring this up, as it's clear from the video you provided, something is not working correctly.
We're sorry this is impacted your experience and fun on our server, but hope to have this resolved as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience 🙂

~ Fesa
Thank you fesa !

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
I do idk, and then after 5 sec I can't do idk again

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on lichtim's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
fanclub?
1725746466602.png
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
💜