Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ozbn

Jul 13, 2024
Hi I read a couple of threads discussing about whether teaming should be allowed or no, one of the threads a moderator quoted this "I'd say disallow teaming. It has happened a few times now, and they were just stalling the games for ages."
and in the same thread another mod came in and said " though my first thought was that it should be allowed."

I see there are mixed opinions upon the Cubecraft community, and upon reading threads which are related to teaming here is the sum version for all threads:-

controversies surrounding the debate on teaming in POF. Teamers fighting a 2v1 situation is a guarantee win, and there is a high risk for teamers to win farm in the games. It has also been argued that a game mode should be added to either duel or to create a party to invite friends to POF. On the other hand, the pros of enabling teaming is that the game is more fun with friends, not too serious, and goes in line with the objective of this game is survival rather than elimination as most of them say.

Key benefits of enabling teaming:
ADVANTAGES
: more fun playing with friends and game-aided gameplay
DISADVANTAGES: include unfair advantages, win farming, and longer games, player reporting teamers

In my opinion teaming should rather be a separate game mode by itself or creating a pop up chat telling the rules of the game. its not that I hate teaming it's matter of fact that I was getting targeted by teamers and they won the game, and once the game ended I searched for if teaming is allowed in POF and the first result was "as long as the entire lobby agrees to teaming, it is allowed". and I was triggered by the result.

Reactions: IanLuzbel and Eli
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on lichtim's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
fanclub?
1725746466602.png
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
💜
Delta6927 wrote on Eliza's profile.