Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

chickin74

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2021
I don’t understand how wins work in pillars of fortune, I got the most kills after 5 minutes than the game ended and I came 3rd. Is it random or am I stupid?

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi! All players that are still alive when the timer runs out take the win. After all, the goal of the game is to survive, either by being the last player alive or surviving the full 5 minutes.

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
Pillars of Fortune has a few bugs that can affect your kill count

For example, using a fishing rod to pull a player off the edge won’t award you the kill

There’s also a bug where the owner of a mob is incorrectly labeled. If you spawn in a mob and it kills another player, oftentimes the mob will be incorrectly labeled as being someone else’s in the chat, and every player that mob attacks will add to their kill count instead of yours

A rarer (and somewhat unrelated) bug here, but sometimes a random person in the game dies and it says I killed them, but I didn’t interact with them once in that round. Maybe I had hit that player last round and the timer didn’t reset when the next round began?

I wonder if anyone has reported these bugs yet?

Hi! All players that are still alive when the timer runs out take the win. After all, the goal of the game is to survive, either by being the last player alive or surviving the full 5 minutes.
How did I not know that, xD

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on lichtim's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
fanclub?
1725746466602.png
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
💜