• I like them the same amount

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • The last ones were

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters

hoppyfrog28_

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
CubeCraft just added new icons for menus! Here is the before and after of the play again menu:

Before:
IMG_0895.png

After:
IMG_0892.png

In my opinion the new ones are much better. They also changed the game navigator icons for every game!

IMG_0893.png

They also changed some other menus like the lobby selector. While the past icons looked more realistic, I actually like these better because they keep a consistent cartoonish style and they look more like Minecraft. What do you think? Vote in the poll above ^^^

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
At first I wasn’t sure, but now I’ll admit that I like how fresh and colorful the new icons feel. While the old icons were great, I’m starting to like these better. They depict the ambience and gameplay style of each game very well!

Reactions: Piggygirl120

Fishyy

Novice Member
Jun 6, 2024
Hyrule Castle
Pronouns
He/Him
let's face it

all those icons suck

i kinda like the navigator icons though, it's just that there's too much going on in them lol (they better not simplify it too much like modernized soulless brand logos)

but i like the old navigator icons more because they're a bit more recognizable
Smaeeee

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
CubeCraft just added new icons for menus! Here is the before and after of the play again menu:

Before:
View attachment 232313

After:
View attachment 232311

In my opinion the new ones are much better. They also changed the game navigator icons for every game!

View attachment 232312

They also changed some other menus like the lobby selector. While the past icons looked more realistic, I actually like these better because they keep a consistent cartoonish style and they look more like Minecraft. What do you think? Vote in the poll above ^^^
Interesting! For me its a :unsure:

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024

Before:
View attachment 232313

After:
View attachment 232311

View attachment 232312

The old ones I like way better the new ones kinda suck imo, and I like none of them (although they are more Minecraft theme and cubecraft theme)

WorriedSkate940

Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
The new ones aren't necessarily bad, they just don't fit cubecraft and are simply so much worse than the previous one's. To the point where I literally refused to use game teleporter yesterday and went through portals. Bro, the 2021 ones, when it was still a compass in the inventory, maybe didn't look that fresh or new, but they bring so much memories looking back at them, and they really were good. I think if anything should've gotten changed with them, then it would be to bring back the 2021 ones. The new ones don't fit cubecraft

Piggygirl120

Novice Member
Aug 18, 2020
Fantasyland
Pronouns
She/Her
As an artist with a cartoony art style, I think the new ones are a big improvement. Very colorful and they take up the whole icon instead of just a small part of it, allowing for way more detail to shine through! That said, I do think the old SkyWars icon was better, I kinda wish they had left it alone and made new icons for the rest to match.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on YeoXuHang's profile.
Thanks for playing!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Lord of Ducks's profile.
I can play PoF with you! But I don't have the subscription
BicolourSine41 wrote on !notcitingdow's profile.
Thanks for the follow! Have it back :)
Reesle wrote on yuduki0729's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
Happy to have you here!
Reesle wrote on Lycheesis's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom