Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
Honestly a cool idea! It would make for a good side feature in my opinion. It’s great to be able to be creative and strategic to your advantage

I think that as a side feature, potion brewing should be a feature that’s utilized most by non-rusher players (A similar example of a side feature is furnaces) There are already advantages to being on the center island, like access to enchanting and smithing tables, so I don’t think brewing stands should exist there, just on individual islands.

I feel like having various potion ingredients in every chest would clutter up the contents, so maybe the ingredients could be spread out across the map like you said. It would kind of make for a fun and challenging quest.
These items could have small chances of generating in any chest, including island chests perhaps, so there would be a chance that a chest on your island has at least one brewing item. Brewing a potion already takes enough time and effort (especially in a faster-paced game like SkyWars), so the items should be decently accessible

Maps could come with a brewing stand on each spawn island in a certain place, kind of like how some maps have furnaces (I think). I mentioned earlier that potions would ideally be a side feature, so there wouldn’t be any brewing stands on the center island

Maybe a generated brewing stand could come already activated with blaze powder and include water bottles by default. This could always be made more or less complex; for example the water bottles could be awkward potions instead

In Solos, each brewing stand should come with only 1 bottle, so that players can’t acquire too many potions from visiting nearby spawn islands
In Teams of 2, there could also be 1 bottle per stand
In Teams of 4, there could be 2 bottles per stand

In addition, maybe there could be a new kit that gives you 3 randomly-selected potion ingredients and 1-2 extra bottles to use. It could also come with a random potion, too (The amounts of these items could always be changed)

• Agree
Reactions: Reesle and cldash

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I know that some potions can be found only in 1 SkyWars map, but why not being able to make our own potions with resources that we could find in the chests?
Or to just be able to find some around the map, ad not only if OP is on.
Its good idea
But its not fair for all the player like me i dont know how to make the potions just i know two potions but for others i dont know that mush
So if you are know about all of them you can make it and this help you but other player this will be so hard for them
Its my opinion in this suggestion

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Honestly a cool idea! It would make for a good side feature in my opinion. It’s great to be able to be creative and strategic to your advantage

I think that as a side feature, potion brewing should be a feature that’s utilized most by non-rusher players (A similar example of a side feature is furnaces) There are already advantages to being on the center island, like access to enchanting and smithing tables, so I don’t think brewing stands should exist there, just on individual islands.

I feel like having various potion ingredients in every chest would clutter up the contents, so maybe the ingredients could be spread out across the map like you said. It would kind of make for a fun and challenging quest.
These items could have small chances of generating in any chest, including island chests perhaps, so there would be a chance that a chest on your island has at least one brewing item. Brewing a potion already takes enough time and effort (especially in a faster-paced game like SkyWars), so the items should be decently accessible

Maps could come with a brewing stand on each spawn island in a certain place, kind of like how some maps have furnaces (I think). I mentioned earlier that potions would ideally be a side feature, so there wouldn’t be any brewing stands on the center island

Maybe a generated brewing stand could come already activated with blaze powder and include water bottles by default. This could always be made more or less complex; for example the water bottles could be awkward potions instead

In Solos, each brewing stand should come with only 1 bottle, so that players can’t acquire too many potions from visiting nearby spawn islands
In Teams of 2, there could also be 1 bottle per stand
In Teams of 4, there could be 2 bottles per stand

In addition, maybe there could be a new kit that gives you 3 randomly-selected potion ingredients and 1-2 extra bottles to use. It could also come with a random potion, too (The amounts of these items could always be changed)
Love your ideas! Would be so cool to have a new brewing kit!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I like how tropical bundle is out but not the giftable version of it 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Finally got justice with the new Tropical Bundle with the Blue dragon buddy after what had happened with the Fire bundle. I can finally rest peacefully...
1719849742048.png
Lyriie wrote on sirpickle1966's profile.
Thank you for the follow! 🌷
sirpickle1966 wrote on SunburntWarz's profile.
Bundle idea: green bundle

new cage - Green forest and plants
new arrow trail - leaves
new trail - grass
prefixes - green, tree, recycle

pls listen to this and consider it
Reesle wrote on Austrocraft!'s profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
… and cool pfp 👍
Top Bottom