Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wich rank would be good if it were to be implemented

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Aug 6, 2022
Make it so that diamond/emerald+ can host priv games for parties. Would be extremely fun :D

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
This is a highly requested feature, and it's already been marked as planned on a similar suggestion.
You can stay up-to-date on the development status of this feature through CubeCraft's Public Update Board.
Currently, private games are marked as "Backlog" there. This has the following meaning:

"The Backlog contains ideas that we’re planning on working on. We can not assure that this will 100% happen, but as soon as it appears in the Backlog column, the chance gets bigger!"

We can conclude that there's a fair chance that we'll see this feature sometime in the future
I stole this reply from @Frontlane, I stole it because it's well explained :D

SunburntWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
This is a highly requested feature, and it's already been marked as planned on a similar suggestion.
You can stay up-to-date on the development status of this feature through CubeCraft's Public Update Board.
Currently, private games are marked as "Backlog" there. This has the following meaning:

"The Backlog contains ideas that we’re planning on working on. We can not assure that this will 100% happen, but as soon as it appears in the Backlog column, the chance gets bigger!"

We can conclude that there's a fair chance that we'll see this feature sometime in the future
I stole this reply from @Frontlane, I stole it because it's well explained :D
- Locked as it is repeating the same topic/suggestion of another active/forwarded or in this case a planned thread.

Reactions: GiGaGekkies
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Lxk5z wrote on bushylyric6's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳🎁
omg im now a well known member 😄😄😄
UncleSpect wrote on Sad_'s profile.
thanks for the follow!!
Kazwa wrote on JDgamers's profile.
happy birthday!
1.4 K messages!! Im really close to dedicated member! Could i finally introduce myself, could i finally make a good about section or could i do both if i reach dedicated member?
Top Bottom