Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

emptypandora

Jul 21, 2023
So........we all know these 'pro ppls'.....I mean the ones who are cheating and have either been banned on their main, or soon will be. They duplicate MS accounts so reappear as Lv1 users but ofc with same cheats and VIP30.

It seems impossible and pointless reporting them as once banned on 1 alt, within maybe 10 mins they back on another. I'd list them all here, but of course the response and rightly so will be, show evidence.

We all know this, the Mods know this, the players know this.........so......

Would it be possible to create a situation where you are only queued into games (I'm talking Eggwars Bedrock specifically, but it could apply to other game modes) based on a minimum level. So let's say your level 15 or above, your matched with equal or higher level players. If you are lower than say, 15, you get matched with 14 levels or lower. It doesn't have to be too high so as to discriminate against genuine low level players, but it would prevent pro ppls continuing to destroy the server.

Just an idea.

Empty for King.

Last edited:

bn3skr

Jul 16, 2024
So........we all know these 'pro ppls'.....I mean the ones who are cheating and have either been banned on their main, or soon will be. They duplicate MS accounts so reappear as Lv1 users but ofc with same cheats and VIP30.

It seems impossible and pointless reporting them as once banned on 1 alt, within maybe 10 mins they back on another. I'd list them all here, but of course the response and rightly so will be, show evidence.

We all know this, the Mods know this, the players know this.........so......

Would it be possible to create a situation where you are only queued into games (I'm talking Eggwars Bedrock specifically, but it could apply to other game modes) based on a minimum level. So let's say your level 15 or above, your matched with equal or higher level players. If you are lower than say, 15, you get matched with 14 levels or lower. It doesn't have to be too high so as to discriminate against genuine low level players, but it would prevent pro ppls continuing to destroy the server.

Just an idea.

Empty for King.
A nice idea, but you will face several problems, for example:

1- A new player at level 1 against a hacker in the same game, and the player does not know how to report him, so hackers will multiply and there will be no fun in playing.

2- We assume that your friend is at level 5 and you are at level 30 and your friend who is at level 5 entered the egg war with each other, and you who are at level 30 will win easily because you are facing people who are beginners in the game.

It's a nice idea, but it has many problems.

emptypandora

Jul 21, 2023
I agree, multiple flaws in my idea. It's almost as if the Mods need to actually complete their role better and prevent the abuse that is happening with cheaters. But! It's clear that concept is equally flawed.

CKPIEP

Feb 18, 2024
Hi there,

I like the idea of using a minimum level system for matchmaking to help curb the issue of cheaters reappearing on alternate accounts. By matching players of similar levels, it could indeed create a fairer and more enjoyable gaming experience for everyone.

However, I wouldn’t necessarily use the level system. Instead, I think party games could be a better approach. If you don't have a regular partner to team up with, it would be great if CubeCraft made it available for people who just want to enjoy a snipe game with friends or something else.

Additionally, it’s worth noting that implementing a level-based matchmaking system could make grinding harder for high-level players. They might face longer wait times or be matched with a smaller pool of players, which could affect the overall gaming experience.

~Self Made

TorandoChaser

Novice Member
May 17, 2020
I don't like the idea of level matchmaking. Level is not an indicator of skill, only of persistence. I've ground out 35 levels playing Lucky Blocks, but that doesn't mean I'm good at the game. In a matchmaking system, the more I level up, the more likely I am to be put into games with people who are much better than me, and eventually I won't have a chance at all.

• Agree
Reactions: CrystalLegend01
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on amandapanda's profile.
happy birthday :D
mm yes we love verifying if you're a human multiple times in a row
im finally a novice member :DDD
Top Bottom