Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

__pandaa_

Feb 24, 2022
Hello, I suggest to buff the "samurai" kit as it is too weak compared to other kits. From such a "sniper" it falls on 3-4 shots. Wizard is a set for people without a pvp skill, because they're only throwing pots, and samurai kit hit half heart or one heart to other kits, while they hits him 2+ hearts. So what if this kit has speed, if to kill other kits the samurai need 10-20 hits, and other kits to kill the samurai only need 4-7 hits...

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
So you’re basically saying speed shouldn’t be a thing in ffa? I think it’s great to have a variation and if other kits had speed then they would be too OP. Imagine diamond armor + diamond sword with speed? Everyone would use that kit and no other kits would be used..

D

Deleted member 347571

So you’re basically saying speed shouldn’t be a thing in ffa? I think it’s great to have a variation and if other kits had speed then they would be too OP. Imagine diamond armor + diamond sword with speed? Everyone would use that kit and no other kits would be used..
Thats already the case with the fun shopping system, no worries!

__pandaa_

Feb 24, 2022
I'm not saying to give the samurai the whole diamond set... Iron pants would be enough. Most of the maps have little flat terrain, so most of the fights are just jumping... And what can a samurai who is dead of hits 3-4 hits from most kits do then. If u think samurai is strengh enough look at wizard. He has speed, regeneration, strength, healing, splash poison and splash dmg and when he kills the opponent, one potion renews.

D

Deleted member 347571

I'm not saying to give the samurai the whole diamond set... Iron pants would be enough. Most of the maps have little flat terrain, so most of the fights are just jumping... And what can a samurai who is dead of hits 3-4 hits from most kits do then. If u think samurai is strengh enough look at wizard. He has speed, regeneration, strength, healing, splash poison and splash dmg and when he kills the opponent, one potion renews.
They will never ever ever change it..

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on coolroyboy's profile.
Heyy I didn’t know you were here!
Happy Birthday, Cool person! :D 🎉
Lord of Ducks wrote on Alicia28's profile.
welcome to the Cubecraft forums, hope you enjoy your stay here, if you need help, contact a staff member!
Exterminating cheaters...
Reesle wrote on redj101's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Reesle wrote on UBRE's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom