Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JasperEdits

Aug 26, 2016
Well here is my idea; Wen you are Staff rank or YT rank you got targeted a lot, my idea is to change rank like: /rank emerald just wen you are higher like being Obsidian you can change to emerlad or Iron, I don't get targeted a lot but sometimes its annoying, what do you think? Let me now if you think that this is OP or not

L

Lepzi

I personally think that they should just have /nick where it won't show your rank or your name. This isn't bad either I guess I wouldn't mind that much.

L

Lepzi

/nick from my understanding allows you to use all of your ranked privileges just not vanity items.
I know it allows you to use all your privileges what I mean is he means that you can change rank like do /emerald so staff and youtuber doesn't get targeted. Although there is already /nick so I disagree.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Staff already has the feature to use /vanish to avoid targetting by other players.

Youtubers has the feature to use /Nick to avoid targetting by other players.

So sorry But I think This is unnecessary -1

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Staff already has the feature to use /vanish to avoid targetting by other players.
/vanish makes you completely invisible and removes your name from the player list. Pretty sure staff are not allowed to use /vanish in game, unless to possibly punish a player or watch a certain player they suspect.

JasperEdits

Aug 26, 2016

Youtubers has the feature to use /Nick to avoid targetting by other players.

So sorry But I think This is unnecessary -1
No but nick is ont enough youtuber rank is there all the time, all yyou do is changing your name

JasperEdits

Aug 26, 2016
This is slightly different he means the change of the rank although I think /nick is better.
Why? I am talking about targeting, if you do nick (ranks don't hace permission to do that) you only change your name /rank chages your rank and you get less targeted wen on gameplay

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
/vanish makes you completely invisible and removes your name from the player list. Pretty sure staff are not allowed to use /vanish in game, unless to possibly punish a player or watch a certain player they suspect.
Okay, But even though most players with a rank gets targetted (also for example players in the top 5) and they haven't acces for it Then.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
It is a little bit the same as /nick and it isn't the intension that normal members can do this. We don't become confused. I don't see your point in your suggestion.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
No, I don't like this idea. Staff and YouTubers have the permission to use /nick and as a normal member or ranker you have to deal with them in my opinion. I don't think you are or get targeted so bad.

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
Staff already has the feature to use /vanish to avoid targetting by other players and youtubers can do /nick.
I think it is a good thing as it is now. Sorry, I don't like the idea.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Alright I'll be doing the Q and A in about a day (maybe two depending where you live.)
Am I the only one who just realized that @Austin added the [Web] prefix back to Feedback and Suggestions? :facepalm:

Screen Shot 2024-10-19 at 5.25.15 PM.png
thanks to everyone who appreciated my new video <3
BicolourSine41 wrote on Keanu's profile.
@Marieke2001 is best
Top Bottom