Status
Not open for further replies.

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
It’s come to my attention that 3 of cubecraft creators have been banned with no explanation) based off of a post that was made) the 3 people banned were…
RelatedNoobs
XClutching
Privqted
I’m on nobody’s side right now and would just like to have answers (as far as I know they don’t know why they were banned too)

It’s not legally required by you (cubecraft)
But personally I believe if you can do the right thing you have a moral obligation to do the right thing and give us a response on these bans

Thank you…

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
It’s come to my attention that 3 of cubecraft creators have been banned with no explanation) based off of a post that was made) the 3 people banned were…
RelatedNoobs
XClutching
Privqted
I’m on nobody’s side right now and would just like to have answers (as far as I know they don’t know why they were banned too)

But personally I believe if you can do the right thing you have a moral obligation to do the right thing and give us a response on these bans

Thank you…
Agreed. Cubecraft is just hiding information, because how were they “Doxxing“ people like why would they do that

reqlip

Jun 24, 2024
RelatedNoobs
XClutching
Privqted

Thank you…
are the perm banned?

reqlip

Jun 24, 2024
To my knowledge yes they are
i hope they have a reason to do it because leaking player info is serious and if it is a false ban, and they know its a false ban, then it wont look too good on cubecraft for banning its biggest creators for something that serious.

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
Doxing is very serious thing, but it's not the reason to dox doxers. Also explanation may help some players to get info they leaked.
Also if this ban was unreasonable I think that they appeal it, but they didn't so they are understand why get punished.

reqlip

Jun 24, 2024
Doxing is very serious thing, but it's not the reason to dox doxers. Also explanation may help some players to get info they leaked.
Also if this ban was unreasonable I think that they appeal it, but they didn't so they are understand why get punished.
either that or they are mad at cubecraft and don't care to appeal it because they wouldn't want to play anymore

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
are the perm banned?
It is even worse than that, they are network banned. This means that they are banned from all the platforms CubeCraft is on (Java, Bedrock, Forums, Discord, etc.). There is a policy for network banned players that they cannot reach out to staff and have to be removed in all official partner servers as well.

Without official explanation, we are grasping for nothing. I think it is only fair to assume CubeCraft has the evidence and doesn't want to hurt the victim of this incident any more, but on the other hand: this is a lose lose either way. These community members will be missed and they don't even know what they have done. I hope there will be following explanation, also for them to understand why all of this happened, but doubt we will get this

Reactions: Reesle

Nightmare

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 24, 2016
Germany, Bavaria
i hope they have a reason to do it because leaking player info is serious and if it is a false ban, and they know its a false ban, then it wont look too good on cubecraft for banning its biggest creators for something that serious.
There is always a reason for a network ban, they are not easy to get so what they did must have been really bad. And as you said, banning your biggest creators would generally not be a smart move, so this alone should tell you that this is serious.
Without official explanation, we are grasping for nothing. I think it is only fair to assume CubeCraft has the evidence and doesn't want to hurt the victim of this incident any more, but on the other hand: this is a lose lose either way. These community members will be missed and they don't even know what they have done. I hope there will be following explanation, also for them to understand why all of this happened, but doubt we will get this
The reason for the network ban is public, any details will most likely not be shared to protect anyone involved. I personally highly doubt that they do not know what they did.

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
You can not appeal a network ban

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
It is official, network bans cannot be appealed.
Like @Eli said, this is an official rule of the server.
Why would this be a matter of opinion? When I say You cannot appeal a network ban, I’m referring to the official rule, as you would assume.
Thanks, now I know best place to report with falsified evidence(jk)
But it is really seriously because some plyers threat me that they will falsify evidence against me (more then year ago, but threat), in situation of classical ban it's appealable, but network ban will destroy years of gaming on 2 server(java + bedrock)

Eli

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
Thanks, now I know best place to report with falsified evidence(jk)
But it is really seriously because some plyers threat me that they will falsify evidence against me (more then year ago, but threat), in situation of classical ban it's appealable, but network ban will destroy years of gaming on 2 server(java + bedrock)
I assure you the evidence used to make the decision to network ban someone is submitted to the highest quality standards and is verified carefully to make sure it is not falsified.

In my years in CubeCraft I have only seen one network ban be undone, and that was our wonderful Marieke, whose situation was exceptional and happened many years ago.

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
There is always a reason for a network ban, they are not easy to get so what they did must have been really bad. And as you said, banning your biggest creators would generally not be a smart move, so this alone should tell you that this is serious.

The reason for the network ban is public, any details will most likely not be shared to protect anyone involved. I personally highly doubt that they do not know what they did.

I assure you the evidence used to make the decision to network ban someone is submitted to the highest quality standards and is verified carefully to make sure it is not falsified.

In my years in CubeCraft I have only seen one network ban be undone, and that was our wonderful Marieke, whose situation was exceptional and happened many years ago.
Thanks for giving some context to how these situations are settled, hopefully people read these responses and became more educated about what possibilities could of happened!

-Aratic

Reactions: Reesle and Eli

blazingwind47

Jul 26, 2020

Why was the reason even made public? In every other network ban on record there has not been a reason, Seems personal to make it public imo

Nightmare

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 24, 2016
Germany, Bavaria
Why was the reason even made public? In every other network ban on record there has not been a reason, Seems personal to make it public imo
This is just false, there are plenty of network bans with public reasons. There are certain cases where it is better to keep the reason private, but not all network bans have a hidden reason.

Reactions: coolzombiee and Eli

blazingwind47

Jul 26, 2020
This is just false, there are plenty of network bans with public reasons. There are certain cases where it is better to keep the reason private, but not all network bans have a hidden reason.
Every single one ive seen has just said Network ban - Then the Number with no added reason on the end, The adding of a reason is only something ive seen happen since one in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

YeoXuHang wrote on Sweetenerera's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on UltraGameCoder's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Wave Master7S's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌊 🎂
Reesle wrote on Sweetenerera's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🍰🎈
Top Bottom