Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!

leaa

Aug 9, 2024
Pronouns
She/Her
I really used to enjoy cubecraft eggwars back in the day when redstone was still a thing it was more fun and less boring, redstone opens up a pathway for creativity
If not add redstone to all eggwars games why not remove the useless hardcore mode that almost no one use and add a vote for redstone mode or just add it as a 4th voting optoion , so it become like this:
overpowered , normal , hardcore and redstone
it would be nice in my opinion so people who doesnt like redstone can do their usual boring break egg and just kill, and others who does like it and wanna be creative can just vote for redstone mode and make some creative stuff , i used to build player launcher with friends or flying machines and redstone traps and constructions ect , it was fun..

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
I really used to enjoy cubecraft eggwars back in the day when redstone was still a thing it was more fun and less boring, redstone opens up a pathway for creativity
If not add redstone to all eggwars games why not remove the useless hardcore mode that almost no one use and add a vote for redstone mode or just add it as a 4th voting optoion , so it become like this:
it would be nice in my opinion so people who doesnt like redstone can do their usual boring break egg and just kill, and others who does like it and wanna be creative can just vote for redstone mode and make some creative stuff , i used to build player launcher with friends or flying machines and redstone traps and constructions ect , it was fun..
That sounds fun, I haven’t been around that long, but it would be fun to play

Reactions: hoppyfrog28_

hoppyfrog28_

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
I think that instead of a redstone mode there should be a redstone kit - like the redstone kit in Skywars. This allows for players who want to use redstone to be able to use it but doesn't put the entire lobby in a redstone "mode". This also lets players that don't have EggWars Rank access redstone which I think is a good thing.

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes, im waiting to finally make a flying machine in eggwars

Reactions: coolzombiee
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Lord of Ducks's profile.
I did receive your party invites earlier, but unfortunately it wouldn’t let me join. I think the invites were glitched for some reason.
OnlyTijmen wrote on mollymgonigle12's profile.
nice
Amazinq wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Happy birthday
Amazinq wrote on dream81501's profile.
Happy birthday
News: As reported by others, the new Epic loot is revealed to be Dragons! The maps releasing alongside with it are FFA and Solo Lucky Islands. They are all releasing on September 19!
Top Bottom