Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Please remove Autobalance

- Games takes too long to start, specially with this update which all maps are 15/16 players
- When on party (normally on squads) it separates your party members and we have to leave all time, being unplayable to play with friends
- When your party members get separated into other teams, a lot of people instead of leaving they stay and do Crossteaming, which in part is understandable but its very annoying and totally unfair
- At night games dont start

All this problems can be fixed by removing autobalance, and the gameplay experience will be much better and enjoyable.

Thanks for reading, if you disagree please explain why

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Auto Balance has been added to make sure the teams wouldn't be 4v1, and therefore have the games start earlier. I agree with most of the mentioned problems and would definitely agree getting rid of the current system, but I do not understand how auto balance causes games to start slower or not start at all? Would love a bit more explanation! :D

Reactions: TheMrSpacee

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Auto Balance has been added to make sure the teams wouldn't be 4v1, and therefore have the games start earlier.
This is not true, games with autobalance do not start earlier, quite the opposite

When teams are ‘’unbalanced‘’ (happens literally with 14/16 players) the start of game counter restarts instead of starting the game. Also in your party members' party is split up, which means it is UNPLAYABLE.
Literally, yesterday I spent hours waiting as my party was always splitting us up.

Autobalance would have made sense when there were the big maps, like Mansion, Rome etc where there were games that started 10vs1 and it wasn't fair, but nowadays it doesn't make any sense to keep autobalance as this problem hardly ever happens and it just creates even more serious and annoying issues and a bad playing experience.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

YeoXuHang wrote on Sweetenerera's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on UltraGameCoder's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Wave Master7S's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌊 🎂
Reesle wrote on Sweetenerera's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🍰🎈
Top Bottom