Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

geniusbaqer

Oct 10, 2024
Some blocks in Pillars of fortune should be removed because they are either unobtainable in normal gameplay or are too overpowered and can cause a game to go haywire.

The blocks that should be removed are:
- Any blocks that are unobtainable in normal survival gameplay except for spawn eggs (bedrock, end portal frame, knowledge books, etc)
- Some spawn eggs should also be removed, but not all of them, the following are too OP and should be removed in my opinion:
Blaze Spawn Egg, Elder Guardian Spawn Egg (if it exists in the minigame), Ghast Spawn Egg, Ravager Spawn Egg, Shulker Spawn Egg, Vex Spawn Egg and Warden Spawn Egg.

BicolourSine41

Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
Some blocks in Pillars of fortune should be removed because they are either unobtainable in normal gameplay or are too overpowered and can cause a game to go haywire.

The blocks that should be removed are:
- Any blocks that are unobtainable in normal survival gameplay except for spawn eggs (bedrock, end portal frame, knowledge books, etc)
- Some spawn eggs should also be removed, but not all of them, the following are too OP and should be removed in my opinion:
Blaze Spawn Egg, Elder Guardian Spawn Egg (if it exists in the minigame), Ghast Spawn Egg, Ravager Spawn Egg, Shulker Spawn Egg, Vex Spawn Egg and Warden Spawn Egg.
Change it to all networks, but this kinda sounds really good, remove skeleton spawn eggs too

WiggedWigg

Aug 2, 2021
België
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I dont think there are any blocks that are really overpowered in pillars of fortune considering blocks are primarily used to bridge. I do think vex spawn eggs should be removed because vexes are annoying mobs that kill you easily and you cant really do anything against them.

Reactions: BicolourSine41

Eli

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
I highly disagree, the entire appeal of Pillars of Fortune is its unpredictable, chaotic nature. The game is not supposed to be polished and balanced, it's supposed to be a little messy and fun, that is what makes it so effective. Removing these items would make playing PoF a lot more repetitive, turning it more into a PvP-centric game when in its current state there are many different approaches that can get you a win.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello everyone, I released a video, you can watch it if you want, if you like it, I'll be grateful
I would love to see chain armor cone back in eggwars too with the new update
NEWS: CubeCraft League has been blocked. The reason for the block is due to the OG EggWars Update!
1729275260344.png
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on ytr9640's profile.
Welcome to the forums bro! :)
Top Bottom