Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Darwin7

Apr 26, 2023
France 🇨🇵
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello there!

Here some FFA suggestions that might improve the game :

1 |. in my opinion , the FFA events should be removed from the game.

Why ?

Basically because a pvp game doesn't need to events or tasks or xp .
And some of those events are so laggy and cause a lot of bugs in my pov !

2 |. Remove Random kit .

the last FFA update , cube craft add a new kit . Every week is changed for a kit to another.
And am talking about the kit that give you the possiblity to be invisible or the kit that give you the possiblity to fly etc..

I mean that it's doesn't make sense in a pvp game. Seeing players jumping in the sky . Or players being invisible. That it's bothering me and a lot of people in my pov .

3 |. Add news spawn locations. And add more maps for pvp .

How many FFA update was realized. And they never think to add news Spawn location. Because in my opinion. There are very few spawn locations .

Add a new maps " for pvp ". I mean with that words. To add new maps like savannah or tropical for an example. Those maps are a bit smaller than the others maps . And thos maps aren't laggy like the others ones. And there is a flat espace to play pvp with friends or even some secrets places.

That's all.

Thank you for reading and if you have any opinion or a question you can reply to this thread! .

coolzombiee

Jun 20, 2024
Hello there!

Here some FFA suggestions that might improve the game :

1 |. in my opinion , the FFA events should be removed from the game.

Why ?

Basically because a pvp game doesn't need to events or tasks or xp .
And some of those events are so laggy and cause a lot of bugs in my pov !

2 |. Remove Random kit .

the last FFA update , cube craft add a new kit . Every week is changed for a kit to another.
And am talking about the kit that give you the possiblity to be invisible or the kit that give you the possiblity to fly etc..

I mean that it's doesn't make sense in a pvp game. Seeing players jumping in the sky . Or players being invisible. That it's bothering me and a lot of people in my pov .

3 |. Add news spawn locations. And add more maps for pvp .

How many FFA update was realized. And they never think to add news Spawn location. Because in my opinion. There are very few spawn locations .

Add a new maps " for pvp ". I mean with that words. To add new maps like savannah or tropical for an example. Those maps are a bit smaller than the others maps . And thos maps aren't laggy like the others ones. And there is a flat espace to play pvp with friends or even some secrets places.

That's all.

Thank you for reading and if you have any opinion or a question you can reply to this thread! .
I think the events are fine, they are just fun little events, and if you don’t like the event, go into the battle arena lobby and rejoin until you are in another ffa game, and the weekly (daily?) kit is different so it’s refreshed every few days, one week etc… Also it takes designers to make new maps, and it can take a while to design one, as making a huge map is hard, like the halls map (also shout out to the great designers on cubecraft)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

might revamp the account. rename it and actually become more active. thoughts?
Reesle wrote on RY0613's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Has anyone else had this happen, xD
IMG_2561.jpeg
CTF was SUPER glitched yesterday xD
IMG_6660.png

IMG_6661.png

IMG_6662.png
Top Bottom