Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Title says it all rly. This would be useful when we get ppl being salty about their suggestion being rejected and spamming the forums about it, like what happened on Wednesday. It would also be useful for notifying staff that a thread is in the wrong forum or if a post should be moved to a different thread, aswell as any other violations.

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
Title says it all rly. This would be useful when we get ppl being salty about their suggestion being rejected and spamming the forums about it, like what happened on Wednesday. It would also be useful for notifying staff that a thread is in the wrong forum or if a post should be moved to a different thread, aswell as any other violations.
That is a great idea, but staff members already check the threads, but it would be even better if people would notify staff members.
Keep up the stunning work!

Thank you. :)

Reactions: Lilleh__

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I only just noticed that the report button isn't a thing anymore. There used to be a report button on every post, those reports were actually seen by moderators. I think removing that feature only for people abusing it might have been better, but they did remove it on purpose.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
This really isn't necessary as there is always at least one staff checking the forums.
And to report threads I believe you are allowed to do so in Discord.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
This really isn't necessary as there is always at least one staff checking the forums.
And to report threads I believe you are allowed to do so in Discord.
I've been online at a time when there were no staff online before.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I only just noticed that the report button isn't a thing anymore. There used to be a report button on every post, those reports were actually seen by moderators. I think removing that feature only for people abusing it might have been better, but they did remove it on purpose.
I noticed it a while ago but it wasn't right then

I think the reason it was removed is due to abuse for things like reporting players who disagreed with your suggestion

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
A forums report system?
Not to sure about that.
I usually tag staff, but they don't really reply that quickly.
So the other way I do it is #Staff-help on discord, they may reply faster.

It's unnecessary but will be cool to have.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
I think the reason it was removed is due to abuse for things like reporting players who disagreed with your suggestion
That's a stupid reason to report a post. Its just salty kids who think their opinions are facts and just rage at ppl whose opinions are different.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
This can be a good idea because sometimes i see inappropriate content. But i think that they removed it because people were abusing it and they are just false reporting people with it. But you can just tag a staff member in the thread/profile post and they will handle it.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
As stated above, if you wish for a thread to be locked, or a post to be deleted, you can either message a staff member who is online on the forums, or you are able to join our Discord here and ask a staff member in #staff-help to lock or delete a post. It's a lot easier in Discord as it messages staff member who are online.

Thanks for the suggestion!

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amacchi wrote on Reesle's profile.
Sup sup :)
level 47 (i think lol) vip 30.

875 ctf 2v2 wins (as of rn)

yt channel with 5 subs :(

211 mc friends!
I got all 3 Halloween bundles and I'm VIP 25!!! A new username colors again!
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
yoyo ur the guy from the speedrun
Amacchi wrote on Mappoe's profile.
Sup sup yappoe
Top Bottom