Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see the ability to equip Player Trails added into Skyblock?

• Total voters

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Introduction:
Hey everyone! Hope you’re all having a good day! Today’s suggestion will be a repost of a simple Skyblock suggestion I made a while back. Hope you like it!

Suggestion:
Recently, I’ve been going through some of my older suggestions and fixing typos, fixing broken links, and trying to figure out how I could’ve did/made X suggestion better. While doing that, I came across my very first suggestion, which I actually made 2 years ago today titled “Cool and easier Skyblock update ideas”. In that suggestion, I came up with the idea that player trails be implemented to Skyblock, and I still like like that idea so I thought I’d take a 2nd shot at it since I wasn’t very good at making suggestions back then nor was I known. Plus, according to the poll I made alongside that thread, it was the most liked suggestion out of the 5 I put forth in that thread. So, today, I am once again suggesting that Player Trails be included into the Skyblock cosmetic loot arsenal.

TL;DR:
Whoops, just noticed I made this thread way longer than it needed to be haha
TL;DR: allow the ability to equip Player Trails within Skyblock

Conclusion:
Thank you for reading my Skyblock suggestion! If you agree and would indeed like to see Player Trails incorporated into Skyblock, make sure to react to this suggestion using :agree:! Also, don’t forget to vote in the poll!

- Reesle :D

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I actually made a suggestion that included this, as well as other cosmetics like shoes, exactly as you suggested. I would love to see some more player customization in Skyblock.

• Heart
Reactions: Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
BUMP!
Would you like to have the ability to equip player trails within Skyblock? If so, make sure to react with :agree:!

Thank you to those who already replied & reacted. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The SkyWars Tron map can either make me very happy or very mad, no in between.
Im back
Also i reach the 2k medals in parkour today
1000076322.png
Guys what happened to the links to cubecraft marketplace items on the cube stats page?
coolzombiee wrote on ajezh12345's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom