• No

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Introduction:
Hey everyone! Hope your all having a wonderful day or night! The following is my theory for what “Secret Project #1” will be. Interested? Let’s get into it.

What Do We Know Definitively?
First, let’s start with what we do know about it. Thanks to Lyriie and Camezonda, we know that it will be some sort of game. As far as I know, that’s the only confirmed info about this project thus far.

My Theory (w/ Evidence):
I’ll start out by first stating my theory: I think the new game will be Parkour-related.
So, for my theory to have any evidence, we have to go back over 8 months ago to this post by Efcluke94. In the post, he states “I've had a concept on the backburner for a while to get a new mode on Parkour for MCO. Which introduces longer levels - 20-40 mins - that you'd be able to unlock by having a parkour rank or a certain number of gold stars … This is something I'd like to get done for next year.” That was posted at the end of last December, so it is “next year” right now! I personally think this would be a really cool game mode!

IMG_6107.jpeg

Another piece of evidence that helps support this theory is the fact that “Secret Project #1” was announced less than a month after Efcluke94 made that post. Plus, if this theory is actually what’s behind Secret Project #1, it would explain why 8 months later it has still not been released, because I’m certain that 20-40-minute long maps take a very long time to conceptualize and to build.

How Does The Emoji fit in?
For past updates that are announced via the Notion Board, the emoji usually acts as some kind of hint for what the update will be or will contain.
I feel like the emoji would make sense with this theory. So this is the emoji for Secret Project #1: 🌍
This earth emoji may not look like much, but here’s how I think it fits in. So, through Parkour levels, especially long 20-40 minute ones, it would possible to “explore” and “venture” through different scenery within Minecraft (I hope that made sense). The earth emoji would also be valid in the sense that the earth is a giant planet, and the parkour levels for this sort of game mode would be giant.

Conclusion:
Thanks for reading! Hope you found this interesting! Feel free to reply if you think I missed something important or if you’d like to discuss this theory further. Also, don’t forget to vote on the poll! That’s all for now!

- Reesle :)

Last edited:

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
Its not a new parkour game
There is a lot reasons to agree with you, but I think that Reesle's arguments is valid enough to him(sorry if wrong pronouns) theory having 10-20% to be right. So I can't just say no and recommending to you don't do that too. Also Reesle's work is one of the biggest of I ever seen here. And I sure that hi did a big "investigation" to public this theory.

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
Introduction:
Hey everyone! Hope your all having a wonderful day or night! The following is my theory for what “Secret Project #1” will be. Interested? Let’s get into it.

First, let’s start with what we do know about it. Thanks to Lyriie and Camezonda, we know that it will be some sort of game. As far as I know, that’s the only confirmed info about this project thus far.

My Theory (w/ Evidence):
I’ll start out by first stating my theory: I think the new game will be Parkour-related.
So, for my theory to have any evidence, we have to go back over 8 months ago to this post by Efcluke94. In the post, he states “I've had a concept on the backburner for a while to get a new mode on Parkour for MCO. Which introduces longer levels - 20-40 mins - that you'd be able to unlock by having a parkour rank or a certain number of gold stars … This is something I'd like to get done for next year.” That was posted at the end of last December, so it is “next year” right now! I personally think this would be a really cool game mode!

Another piece of evidence that helps support this theory is the fact that “Secret Project #1” was announced less than a month after Efcluke94 made that post. Plus, if this theory is actually what’s behind Secret Project #1, it would explain why 8 months later it has still not been released, because I’m certain that 20-40-minute long maps take a very long time to conceptualize and to build.

For past updates that are announced via the Notion Board, the emoji usually acts as some kind of hint for what the update will be or will contain.
I feel like the emoji would make sense with this theory. So this is the emoji for Secret Project #1: 🌍
This earth emoji may not look like much, but here’s how I think it fits in. So, through Parkour levels, especially long 20-40 minute ones, it would possible to “explore” and “venture” through different scenery within Minecraft (I hope that made sense). The earth emoji would also be valid in the sense that the earth is a giant planet, and the parkour levels for this sort of game mode would be giant.

Conclusion:
Thanks for reading! Hope you found this interesting! Feel free to reply if you think I missed something important or if you’d like to discuss this theory further. Also, don’t forget to vote on the poll! That’s all for now!

Hey great idea that would make sense, you make great theories! Imo i wouldnt want parkour for the secret game, also parkour is the least played game with survival games ahead of it (survival games has low players) so I don’t see why it would be added if parkour doesn’t have enough players already

Reactions: Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
yes i think its the parkour new game mode, and i haven't seen Efcluke94 for months it seems that he is busy with the new parkour 👀
That’s a good theory! It would definitely be possible that he’s the project lead, as one hasn’t been announced yet.
also parkour is the least played game with survival games ahead of it (survival games has low players) so I don’t see why it would be added if parkour doesn’t have enough players already
If I’m not mistaken, Parkour is Efcluke94’s favourite game. And, I’m pretty sure he and Rubik_cube_man are two of Cubecraft’s owners.

Reactions: coolzombiee

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
I still really feel like it is the release of custom games, this is highlighted by the emoji.

Reactions: Reesle

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
Introduction:

My Theory (w/ Evidence):

Conclusion:

Wait, he said “But parkour is one of our least popular games, unfortunately, so priorities go towards to bigger games.” Doesn’t that sound like they are making a game that does not include parkour? Just my thought.

blazingwind47

Jul 26, 2020
Wait, he said “But parkour is one of our least popular games, unfortunately, so priorities go towards to bigger games.” Doesn’t that sound like they are making a game that does not include parkour? Just my thought.
Plus theres already two parkour games i dont think at this current time they would add a third

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Reesle's profile.
ressle2020 :)
No bundles for Halloween??????? Pls add the bundles, i want them!
Reesle wrote on 9s4ntiago's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳 🐧
Reesle wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
Happy birthday Davy!!
Top Bottom