Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 15, 2023
Hey everyone,

In my opinion, cubecrafts anti-cheat on bedrock needs to be fixed. You can literally use Vanilla Fly for 3-5 times a game and you will not get banned. Cheaters can cheat for hours until a moderator bans them. I won't link a video here, but you can see for yourself on YouTube. Many private and paid clients have a full movement disabler so they can vanilla fly as long as they want. It also seems like the anti-cheat is even worse on other gamemodes. On bedwars, for example, you can use an air jump as long as you want without getting kicked or banned.

I'd suggest making the anti-cheat more strict when it comes to movement. It doesn't have to ban the player right away. But kicking the player for using Vanilla Fly would be the least to expect from an anti-cheat even on Bedrock Edition. Hive, for example, has a much better anti-cheat in my opinion. There's no bypassing fly, and you can beat cheaters with enough skill. Most cheaters silently flag and get banned in 20 minutes. Meanwhile, on Cubecraft cheater cheat for multiple hours without ban.

Keep in mind that I'm only talking about bedrock. On Java, the anti-cheat is similar. Free and open-sourced clients such as LiquidBounce are able to fly extremely fast. This bypass has been around for multiple months now and has not been patched. Sentinel on Java has also many false bans, like shown in some YouTube videos.

I hope the situation gets better in the future.

Last edited:

litho0402

Jul 17, 2024
Yep, Sentienel is not useful, and if you submit a report it takes more than a day for a mod to review and take action, also the biggest issue is the autoclick, Sentinel never detects it and there is always someone in a match using it.

vS7lya

Jun 7, 2023
Saudi Arabia , Jeddah
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey everyone,

In my opinion, cubecrafts anti-cheat on bedrock needs to be fixed. You can literally use Vanilla Fly for 3-5 times a game and you will not get banned. Cheaters can cheat for hours until a moderator bans them. I won't link a video here, but you can see for yourself on YouTube. Many private and paid clients have a full movement disabler so they can vanilla fly as long as they want. It also seems like the anti-cheat is even worse on other gamemodes. On bedwars, for example, you can use an air jump as long as you want without getting kicked or banned.

I'd suggest making the anti-cheat more strict when it comes to movement. It doesn't have to ban the player right away. But kicking the player for using Vanilla Fly would be the least to expect from an anti-cheat even on Bedrock Edition. Hive, for example, has a much better anti-cheat in my opinion. There's no bypassing fly, and you can beat cheaters with enough skill. Most cheaters silently flag and get banned in 20 minutes. Meanwhile, on Cubecraft Cheater, cheat for multiple hours without ban.

Keep in mind that I'm only talking about bedrock. On Java, the anti-cheat is similar. Free and open-sourced clients such as LiquidBounce are able to fly extremely fast. This bypass has been around for multiple months now and has not been patched. Sentinel on Java has also many false bans, like shown in some YouTube videos.

Not just that the Anti cheat is bad At detecting Blatant Cheaters , But also sometimes Falsely bans players that don't even cheat , this has been an issue for the cubecraft players for a long time now it really needs to be fixed.

Eli

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
Probably because it was making @Redned look bad xD
No, because it was disrespectful, had inappropriate language, and provided nothing to the discussion.

I would encourage you to remain focused on the topic of the thread.

I personally thank the thread owner’s feedback on Sentinel and their insightful comments on specific instances where the anti cheat might be lacking.

I hope everyone understands the difficulty of keeping up with the ever evolving cheating landscape. I am personally not too concerned about “private clients” having significant disablers/bypasses because they only really benefit a handful of people. But hope to see the issues described with more prominent, public clients resolved soon, I am sure it is all within the radar of our development team.

Reactions: coolzombiee
Aug 15, 2023
No, because it was disrespectful, had inappropriate language, and provided nothing to the discussion.

I would encourage you to remain focused on the topic of the thread.

I personally thank the thread owner’s feedback on Sentinel and their insightful comments on specific instances where the anti cheat might be lacking.

I hope everyone understands the difficulty of keeping up with the ever evolving cheating landscape. I am personally not too concerned about “private clients” having significant disablers/bypasses because they only really benefit a handful of people. But hope to see the issues described with more prominent, public clients resolved soon, I am sure it is all within the radar of our development team.
On java some private clients have a full movement disabler. The thing is that a public open sourced client has a fly that hasn't been patched an entire year. This is kinda unacceptable in my opinion for a server this big than cubecraft.
I was a bit wrong about the bedrock side. In fact many public bedrock clients have a disabler too allowing them to use vanilla fly.
From my perspective the situation is even worse on bedrock where you can easily bypass bans for free.

NADER KANAAN

Nov 3, 2023
Lebanon
Hey everyone,

I'd suggest making the anti-cheat more strict when it comes to movement. It doesn't have to ban the player right away. But kicking the player for using Vanilla Fly would be the least to expect from an anti-cheat even on Bedrock Edition. Hive, for example, has a much better anti-cheat in my opinion. There's no bypassing fly, and you can beat cheaters with enough skill. Most cheaters silently flag and get banned in 20 minutes. Meanwhile, on Cubecraft Cheater, cheat for multiple hours without ban.

you are here in cubecraft, not in the hive to talk about this server. the hive never ban the cheaters enter many games and be a cheater and not kick banned him or kick so please talk about cubecraft because it cannot imitate another server. It cannot be fixed more than this, because if the ping is high, the player appears to be cheating. This means that if the cc sentinel is better, the player will be banned unjustly.
And I hope to understand me !!

Aug 15, 2023
you are here in cubecraft, not in the hive to talk about this server. the hive never ban the cheaters enter many games and be a cheater and not kick banned him or kick so please talk about cubecraft because it cannot imitate another server. It cannot be fixed more than this, because if the ping is high, the player appears to be cheating. This means that if the cc sentinel is better, the player will be banned unjustly.
And I hope to understand me !!
When you cheat an the Hive you get banned by a moderator in around 30 minutes. Most cheats silently flag and alert a moderator. Hive's anti cheat is much stricter. They mostly only kick for movement cheats as most modern anti cheats do. This means if you have a lag spike you might get kicked.

Hive currently has more players and therefore more hackers. Many client devs specifically target Hive. But the bypasses on Cubecraft are objectively much worse. There are basically no fly bypasses on Hive and speed is unsafe.

The problem about Sentinel in my opinion is that you can literally use vanilla fly and won't get banned. Banning for movement cheats is an outdated concept. Kicking allows the anti cheat to be much more aggressive. The normal player doesn't have a 1000ms ping. In my opinion is a stricter anti cheat better for many players.

Creating an anti cheat on bedrock is much harder due to the different protocol. Java anti cheats can detect any movement cheat by simulating every possible movement. Being packed based they can also account for lag. This form of movement emulation is very complex and not many anti cheats actually do that. But it's the best way to prevent cheating

NADER KANAAN

Nov 3, 2023
Lebanon
When you cheat an the Hive you get banned by a moderator in around 30 minutes. Most cheats silently flag and alert a moderator. Hive's anti cheat is much stricter. They mostly only kick for movement cheats as most modern anti cheats do. This means if you have a lag spike you might get kicked.

Hive currently has more players and therefore more hackers. Many client devs specifically target Hive. But the bypasses on Cubecraft are objectively much worse. There are basically no fly bypasses on Hive and speed is unsafe.

The problem about Sentinel in my opinion is that you can literally use vanilla fly and won't get banned. Banning for movement cheats is an outdated concept. Kicking allows the anti cheat to be much more aggressive. The normal player doesn't have a 1000ms ping. In my opinion is a stricter anti cheat better for many players.

Creating an anti cheat on bedrock is much harder due to the different protocol. Java anti cheats can detect any movement cheat by simulating every possible movement. Being packed based they can also account for lag. This form of movement emulation is very complex and not many anti cheats actually do that. But it's the best way to prevent cheating
You think me I want to read all this? Is this a newspaper or news of your days?
I'm Englishman to understand all this

• Disagree
Reactions: adrian525pl
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on YeoXuHang's profile.
Thanks for playing!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Lord of Ducks's profile.
I can play PoF with you! But I don't have the subscription
BicolourSine41 wrote on !notcitingdow's profile.
Thanks for the follow! Have it back :)
Reesle wrote on yuduki0729's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
Happy to have you here!
Top Bottom