Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hoppyfrog28_

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
Suggestion:
I think that CubeCraft should add emojis to the server (on both networks). Many other servers have this and it really spices up the chat. The way that they work is you put the emoji title between two colons - just like here on the forums. There can even be competitions for community-created emojis to be added to the server.

Examples:
Here are some examples for reference:

:happy: = 😀
:sad: = ☹️
:mad: = 😡
:laugh: = 🤣
: skull: = 💀
:cube: = :cube_light:
: frog: = 🐸

Command:
There can be a command that is /emoji or /emojis that displays a list of all emojis. It can either be a UI menu or just a list in chat. If a user enters an emoji that doesn't exist, it will come out as the ordinary text instead of the emoji. (ex: :silly_cat: = :silly_cat: instead of :silly_cat: = :confusedcat:)

React using :agree: if you want this to be added to the server!

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Suggestion:
I think that CubeCraft should add emojis to the server (on both networks). Many other servers have this and it really spices up the chat. The way that they work is you put the emoji title between two colons - just like here on the forums. There can even be competitions for community-created emojis to be added to the server.

Examples:

Command:
There can be a command that is /emoji or /emojis that displays a list of all emojis. It can either be a UI menu or just a list in chat. If a user enters an emoji that doesn't exist, it will come out as the ordinary text instead of the emoji. (ex: :silly_cat: = :silly_cat: instead of :silly_cat: = :confusedcat:)

I’ve heard many friends of mine mention to me that they’d like to see this added, thus I :agree:!

P.S. a :burger: = 🍔 would be amazing!

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
Suggestion:

Examples:

Command:

That would be fun! Don’t forget the 🧟=🧟 xD

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
Suggestion:

Examples:

Command:

Good idea!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on YeoXuHang's profile.
Thanks for playing!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Lord of Ducks's profile.
I can play PoF with you! But I don't have the subscription
BicolourSine41 wrote on !notcitingdow's profile.
Thanks for the follow! Have it back :)
Reesle wrote on yuduki0729's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
Happy to have you here!
Reesle wrote on Lycheesis's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom