Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_UnicornPancake_

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2018
UnicornLand
I think it would be a good idea to add a join command (for example /join <name>) to make it easier to join your friends in a game, without having to invite them for a party in case the party is already full.

The command has to be for all players.

Last edited:
I think it would be a good idea to add a join command (for example /join <name>) to make it easier to join your friends in a game
Well, parties exist for a reason.
without having to invite them for a party in case the party is already full.
If this is the reason for your suggestion you could just as well have suggested to remove the player-limit for parties entirely. Of course this isn't going to happen as the party-limit serves a purpose, mainly business-wise. If this command were to be added, the rank's value's would considerably decrease as they expand your party's limit of players, which would rather be prevented as Cubecraft's ranks have noticeably high price-tags.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

WhoLetTheJakeOut

Oct 15, 2016
Like Cubetale has stated here above, it's just not viable. Some people only buy the ranks for new, higher party limits. I have a donator rank myself, and if this happens then I think I'm not that special anymore as a ranker (only for voting gamemodes and stuff).

Reactions: inazumark

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
Im deagree, if you want to join at the same game than your friend just do /f list, look the map/game and choose that map (you need a rank) or buy a rank to have slots of party.

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
I think it would be a good idea to add a join command (for example /join <name>) to make it easier to join your friends in a game, without having to invite them for a party in case the party is already full.

The command has to be for all players.
Why don't you just ask a player with a rank if they are willing to invite all your friends to a party and then they leave the party that way you can play with all your friends. I'm sure people are willing to help out

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
Why don't you just ask a player with a rank if they are willing to invite all your friends to a party and then they leave the party that way you can play with all your friends. I'm sure people are willing to help out
I know.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Big Halloween Event News:
CubeCraft has released a list of planned maps and bundles/loot coming with the Halloween Event!
1727135043967.png

1727135071260.png
Big THANK YOU to whoever it was that boosted me on Speedrun.com !
IMG_6462.png
RageMurat wrote on Eli's profile.
Uzun zaman önce Discord
kalıcı olarak yasaklandım. Spam iletilerinin gönderilmesi için hemen açılmasını istiyorum. Ayrıca sunucunuzun elmas üyesiyim.
coolzombiee wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
I love your new pfp!
coolzombiee wrote on Reesle's profile.
Love your new profile picture! Didn’t get around to the pumkins i see
Top Bottom