Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Dec 11, 2020
I think that you should get more server in north America, a lot of players live here, and with the new knock back, higher ping can be the difference between a win and a loss

Reactions: Matriox and Conea64

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/They
This has been reccomended many times before, I'm sure it'll get implemented eventually.
Bare in mind that getting a server to hold roughly 15k players is probably quite expensive.

Reactions: Snowwyyy

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
This has been reccomended many times before, I'm sure it'll get implemented eventually.
Bare in mind that getting a server to hold roughly 15k players is probably quite expensive.
Conea64 is right It would be very expensive to get servers in US and cc know that people want american servers so do they but they just cant get them

Reactions: Matriox and Conea64

CKelting

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 14, 2020
The Internet
I think that you should get more server in north America, a lot of players live here, and with the new knock back, higher ping can be the difference between a win and a loss
Just be patent because as Tech pointed out CubeCraft also wants server in the US. You could defiantly see this happening in the near future.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on redj101's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Reesle wrote on UBRE's profile.
Happy Birthday!
I didn't really feel like making a whole thread to ask this, but does people get notification if I edit older threads/commends?
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Thjis's profile.
pro
Eli
Remember, don't judge people by their worst moments, judge them by their best!
Top Bottom