Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Hi everyone this is a suggestion related to shields in CubeCraft. I know that they aren't out yet and that everyone is waiting for them. I have an idea. I think that there should be a Shield Challenges menu that are filled with different sorts of challenges that when you complete them you will automatically unlock a new shield design, an enchanted shield (increase durability or increases speed when equipped). The rarer shield designs or enchantments could maybe be bought with vanity points as an addition to the challenge. Lets make something different. I don't want to keep on opening Cubelets and getting the same stuff. I would like to really earn my vanities so I can show them off. Besides, the achievements right now aren't very useful. Players should be able to show off their achievements in some sort of way.

~ DreamFudge

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
They have been working on this for so long and i dont think that they know when the shields will be done or anything and maybe its hard to start to think about achievements now, they can add it later if they think its a good idea and if more players want it.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
The rarer shield designs or enchantments could maybe be bought with vanity points as an addition to the challenge.
I'm sorry but I don't think this is going to happen. It would make shields against the EULA since they give ranked players perks (enchantments) that nons don't have. Besides I'd like to keep it at designs. No crazy abilities like speed/jumpboost etc.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hi everyone this is a suggestion related to shields in CubeCraft. I know that they aren't out yet and that everyone is waiting for them. I have an idea. I think that there should be a Shield Challenges menu that are filled with different sorts of challenges that when you complete them you will automatically unlock a new shield design, an enchanted shield (increase durability or increases speed when equipped). The rarer shield designs or enchantments could maybe be bought with vanity points as an addition to the challenge. Lets make something different. I don't want to keep on opening Cubelets and getting the same stuff. I would like to really earn my vanities so I can show them off. Besides, the achievements right now aren't very useful. Players should be able to show off their achievements in some sort of way.

~ DreamFudge
I like this idea, maybe you could buy it with vanity points of from the challenges as you suggested! :)

larwa

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
The Universe
I guess it would be a good idea but I think cubecraft wants to make shields something you have to pay for/get a rank for. So I wouldn't be counting on it. But good suggestion!

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I don't think shields will be free, ranks will have a higher chance of getting it than a stone rank. So really adding special abilities etc.. like your said isn't worth it.
My suggestion on shields, is maybe getting it from cubelets, or just buy with vanity points.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on finnyboy300's profile.
Hello!!!!!!! Welcome!
Weekly poll starting this/next week (depending on where you are I guess it might already be this week lol)
10 EUR... for this? Oh boy 😔

1729245754252.png
A..111I wrote on totoloji's profile.
Capitan wrote on cristian2259's profile.
peponcio
Top Bottom