Good Idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsshIm2Cool

Jan 14, 2017
Now before you guys say "OMG Psssssssh There is a forums stopid"
let me explain.

I know that CubeCraft is a huge server and with the amount of reports they are getting this In-Game report system could be used to prioritise the reports. For example: Player 1 uses hacks for 1 game of EW and gets /report-ed once. Player 2 uses hacks for 100+ games and gets /report-ed numerous times. The server would know that Player 2 has been reported far more times and so this means that the Staff team can resolve bigger issues first which in turn makes CubeCraft happier. (By comparison) :)

This is my first post no hate please!

Reactions: MClicious

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Now before you guys say "OMG Psssssssh There is a forums stopid"
let me explain.

I know that CubeCraft is a huge server and with the amount of reports they are getting this In-Game report system could be used to prioritise the reports. For example: Player 1 uses hacks for 1 game of EW and gets /report-ed once. Player 2 uses hacks for 100+ games and gets /report-ed numerous times. The server would know that Player 2 has been reported far more times and so this means that the Staff team can resolve bigger issues first which in turn makes CubeCraft happier. (By comparison) :)

This is my first post no hate please!
I'm not going to hate you because this is your first post :P but I'll have to disappoint you, we had a /report command in the past, but it got removed because it was too vague.

You couldn't add evidence to the report, and we may not ban people trough toughts and opinions, so without evidence we're not allowed to punish them.

People were salty, and made a lot of fake reports. That was pretty annoying for the staff team because they didn't know which one was real and which one was fake + as I stated above, there's no evidence.

You also didn't know if your report got accepted or denied, you just made the report and the staff team did the report.

I'm sorry but we're happy with the system we have now and we're not going to add /report back.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello everyone, I released a video, you can watch it if you want, if you like it, I'll be grateful
I would love to see chain armor cone back in eggwars too with the new update
NEWS: CubeCraft League has been blocked. The reason for the block is due to the OG EggWars Update!
1729275260344.png
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on ytr9640's profile.
Welcome to the forums bro! :)
Top Bottom