Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think of my proposed pricing for Bells in Skyblock?

• Total voters

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Introduction:
Hey everyone! Hope you’re all having a great evening thus far! I’m not going to make a big suggestion tonight, it will be short and to the point.

Suggestion:
Today, I’m suggesting bells be added to the Skyblock shop. Bells were added to Minecraft way back in 1.9 and unfortunately they’re not craftable. They’re only obtainable in vanilla Minecraft from villages, trading with villagers, or ruined portal chests, none of which exist within Skyblock, thus why they should be purchasable via the shop. They’d be very useful for decorating an island, base, house, etc. and I think they should cost about 50K Skyblock Coins each.
IMG_6069-1722470343546_converted.png

Plus, here’s an idea for a new side quest associated with this addition:

Tintinnabulation:
  • Purchase 10 Bells from the Skyblock Shop
  • Interact with Bells 200 times
IMG_6159.jpeg

Conclusion:
If you also want to see bells incorporated into the Skyblock shop along with a new side quest, make sure to react using :agree:! Also, make sure to vote on the poll of what you think of the pricing of this block. Thanks for reading!

- Reesle 👋

P.S. Sorry for being quite inactive lately, just been focused on other things irl. I do however hope to get more content out possibly tomorrow.

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction:
Hey everyone! Hope you’re all having a great evening thus far! I’m not going to make a big suggestion tonight, it will be short and to the point.

Suggestion:
Today, I’m suggesting bells be added to the Skyblock shop. Bells were added to Minecraft way back in 1.9 and unfortunately they’re not craftable. They’re only obtainable in vanilla Minecraft from villages, trading with villagers, or ruined portal chests, none of which exist within Skyblock, thus why they should be purchasable via the shop. They’d be very useful for decorating an island, base, house, etc. and I think they should cost about 50K Skyblock Coins each.
View attachment 232560

Tintinnabulation:
  • Purchase 10 Bells from the Skyblock Shop
  • Interact with Bells 200 times

Conclusion:
If you also want to see bells incorporated into the Skyblock shop along with a new side quest, make sure to react using :agree:! Also, make sure to vote on the poll of what you think of the pricing of this block. Thanks for reading!

- Reesle 👋

P.S. Sorry for being quite inactive lately, just been focused on other things irl. I do however hope to get more content out possibly tomorrow.
Good idea, but price could be 20K cause getting 10 bells would be 100K then and that may be good. Would this be a main or a side quest?

Reactions: Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Good idea, but price could be 20K cause getting 10 bells would be 100K then and that may be good.
If the price was 20K, getting 10 bells would cost 200K, which — with the proper mob grinder — is very easy to obtain in late-game Skyblock.

Would this be a main or a side quest?
Conclusion:
If you also want to see bells incorporated into the Skyblock shop along with a new side quest, make sure to react using :agree:!

Reactions: BicolourSine41
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The SkyWars Tron map can either make me very happy or very mad, no in between.
Im back
Also i reach the 2k medals in parkour today
1000076322.png
Guys what happened to the links to cubecraft marketplace items on the cube stats page?
coolzombiee wrote on ajezh12345's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom