Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Introduction:
Hello everybody! Hope you’re all having a great day/night! Today’s unique Skyblock suggestion will be about adding another statistic within Skyblock co-op profiles.

Suggestion:
Have you ever wanted to see how many Skyblock Coins your fellow co-op members have? I’ve wanted this for a while, and that’s why today I’m suggesting that Cubecraft add the amount of Skyblock Coins that each member of a co-op has in the profile menu as a statistic. This new statistic should be added below the play time statistic.
IMG_5935.png

The reason I want this is because sometimes my friends and I would try to trap and spleef each other, but we’d feel bad if we killed a member who had a ton of coins, and they’d also be mad at us. I know, the reasoning is kinda silly. But, if this were added, we’d be able to judge whether or not we should spleef that member, as we wouldn’t want them to get mad for losing lots of Skyblock Coins.

Java:
If any Java players reading think that this suggestion would also work well on the Java network, let me know and I’ll change this suggestion’s prefix from “Bedrock” to “All Networks”.

Conclusion:
Thank you for reading this odd yet serious suggestion. If you’d like this tiny QoL update to be implemented, make sure to react with :agree:!

- Reesle 🙃

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Yes and more friends should be able to play on one island not only 6.
I feel like 6 people is a lot already. Why do you think that more should be able to join? Also, if all 6 have the Skyblock rank, that provides a GIANT boost of 25%! Adding more of a boost would be way too overpowered in my opinion.

Xi :3

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2023
Earth
i love this idea so much i can now look down on my cousin and maniacally laugh at him with 1 million skyblock coins in my pocket while he has just half of that

• Haha
Reactions: Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
BUMP!
Would you like to be able to see how many Skyblock Coins your fellow co-op members have? If so, make sure to react to this suggestion with :agree:!

Thank you to those who already read, reacted & replied! :D

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on lichtim's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
fanclub?
1725746466602.png
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
💜
Delta6927 wrote on Eliza's profile.