Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like this to be a potential feature ?

• Yes!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No. (Explain!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know...

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I have a suggestion for Skyblock (Which would come out SoonTM). I do not know if the staff already have planned what I am about to suggest but I'm still gonna suggest it!

Suggestion : Adding an area to view or/and read about some basics of skyblock.
More details : If you type in chat /help (on skyblock) the list of commands will appear including "/warp basics". If you type the command out you will be warped to an area that has skyblock basics (could potentially be a passage). In this area you would be able to find basic skyblock tips or tricks like 'How to make a cobble generator" or "How to make infinite water".... The deeper you explore the more advanced the tips become. When you reach the end you will see (a) preview/ previews of how the island look likes then text will appear "Are you ready? Start your Skyblock Adventure!" "Click here to start your island!" or something along those lines. If you already own an island you will receive a different set of text "Go on now. Continue your adventure! Create the best island out there!".
This warp is optional but helpful for new skyblock players or even advance players.

What are your thoughts?
Have an addition or change to my suggestion? Type it below I might consider it!
~AboodPlayz

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
I was confused at first because I read it as skywars and didn't understand what needed to be explained. After re-reading this seems like a wonderful idea that could help many players. If they didn't want to set it up as a warp they could have it be like the tutorial in tower defense.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
This will be needed either in the lobby or as a warp :3 I'll be really surprised though if Cubecraft uses /warp as they tend to stay away from commands in favor of more user friendly guis.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Tips and how to play information in the lobby would be very useful, so beginners don't have to go around asking everyone how to play etc. +1

Members Online

Latest profile posts

ItzJuan wrote on Lyriie's profile.
For real very goated senior mod, thank you for everything you do!!! #SafeCubeCraft
JustNathie wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Thank you for taking care of rulebreakers! #SafeCubeCraft 💜
Wowie 1600 reaction score!
ItzJuan wrote on iTz1Hamood's profile.
yo Hamood, i hope you're doing well :)
Reesle wrote on Technosword's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom