Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want to see snow foxes added to Skyblock?

• Total voters

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Introduction:
Hey there! Hope you’re having a nice day! Today’s short suggestion will be about adding snow foxes and sweet berries to Skyblock. I promised I would make this suggestion in this post over 6 months ago (hey, better late than never) as some members wanted to see it added to Skyblock, and I agreed. So, here it is:

Suggestion:
I suggest snow foxes be implemented onto the Snowy Taiga (3rd) island, as I’ve always found this island a little lacklustre because, when unlocked, it only contains 3 new features: Chickens, Wheat, and Lapis. Honestly, other than picking up items dropped on the ground, snow foxes are kinda … useless. However, I think they would make a very cute addition to Skyblock! Plus, it is possible to breed them using the sweet berry plants that I’m also suggesting be incorporated into this island. This is also what I’m proposing the new side quest be:

Fox Fanatic:
  • Breed 50 baby foxes

The devs can also make some sort of sweet berry harvesting quest.

Conclusion:
Thank you for reading this suggestion! If you’d like to see snow foxes and sweet berries added to the Snowy Taiga island, make sure to react with :agree:!!

- Reesle

Last edited:

Tripleee

Feb 7, 2023
idk
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Like you said, they wouldn’t serve much of a purpose. While it’s not a bad suggestion, and I wouldn’t mind having it in game, I just feeling like it would‘nt add much depth and that other things should be prioritized.

Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thank you everyone for 150 reaction scores :D
Let's get the 200 now! <3
ToonBer wrote on 𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 🍰
If you see a wild lImyself roaming…
sirpickle1966 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
u better now??
One day and summer event will start! ☀️
Top Bottom