Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
I don't think they will give you the access to their maps. They are made with a lot of work and are specifically designed for the network.

Reactions: Skqrrt

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
They wouldn't give the maps they put so much effort in that easily, or at all, really.
To be honest, if you want to make players come to your server you really should try harder and not steal other server's work.
Copying others is a very cheap tactic which would definitely keep people like me away from such servers and this really is a factor that you should consider before opening it publicly!

• Love
Reactions: Gregeyy

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hello, I am sorry but you can't use other server maps. You'll have to create your own ones or hire some people to do it, it's up to you.

Reactions: Gregeyy

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
Hello, I am sorry but you can't use other server maps. You'll have to create your own ones or hire some people to do it, it's up to you.
He is correct for more info ask a builder.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
You can build your own they don’t have to be amazing until your server gains some popularity

Ferrcho

Dedicated Member
Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I don't think they will let you use their maps, since they have built these maps themselves and they are exclusively for them. So I don't think they're going to let you, but there are a lot of people who have searched for them on YouTube and downloaded them. But I still see it as "Stolen Maps".

Nqouir

Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
Try to hire a builder, or something... Or look for public maps, and edit them. CubeCraft's map aren't public, and they would never be for now I guess... Some of them are (old ones), although you will need to build your own map, if you copy someone, players wouldn't come anyways, try to be unique.
~ Enjoy the rest of your day.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This new podium in the beta games lobby looks interesting...
It may be that the old Java lobby leaderboards are coming back? 👀

Captura de pantalla 2024-09-27 164108.png
!notcitingdow wrote on valentinoboo's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!!!!
Deepslate3D wrote on TheMrRevZ's profile.
what's ur favorite bisector in the alphabet? mine is 14
New screenshot posted on the Halloween Event's notion page today!
1727457670116.png
BicolourSine41 wrote on CheatersDontWin's profile.
Good username
Top Bottom