Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Stealth kyle

May 16, 2020
Username: Stealth kyle986

I think cubecraft should add new kits that you could by with coins. You would get Coins from kills like hypixel. Also I think they should add better enchantments like protection 4 and sharpness 5

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
You can already earn points by killing people and winning the game. With that points you can buy kits. :)

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands

I think cubecraft should add new kits that you could by with coins. You would get Coins from kills like hypixel. Also I think they should add better enchantments like protection 4 and sharpness 5

As @EasyWest said, you already earn points by killing people.

About the new kits, I want to see more improved kits. Do you have any idea for new kits? :P

henryk

Novice Member
May 8, 2020
someone’s basement

Some more kits/improved kits would be great! Do you have any ideas for them?

Stealth kyle

May 16, 2020
As @EasyWest said, you already earn points by killing people.

About the new kits, I want to see more improved kits. Do you have any idea for new kits? :p
guess i should have specified what version, I meant mobile and xbox servers. If you can already do that on those servers then im missing something. but I think they should add and enchanting kit, like getting exp bottles and an enchant table. also another one that i had was a tracker kit, were you get a player tracker.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
guess i should have specified what version, I meant mobile and xbox servers. If you can already do that on those servers then im missing something. but I think they should add and enchanting kit, like getting exp bottles and an enchant table. also another one that i had was a tracker kit, were you get a player tracker.

If this a suggestion for bedrock you should've given your thread the *bedrock* title and not *all networks*

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016

Hi there,
I agree they should add more kits and a points system like on java. I like the idea of a player tracker kit they should call the kit Hunter. But I don't like the idea of a kit where you get an enchanting table people would stay on there island and camp to get good enchants. Btw there is an enchanting table in the centre of nearly every map.

Reactions: Keep Smiling

Keep Smiling

Mar 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Hi there,
I agree they should add more kits and a points system like on java. I like the idea of a player tracker kit they should call the kit Hunter. But I don't like the idea of a kit where you get an enchanting table people would stay on there island and camp to get good enchants. Btw there is an enchanting table in the centre of nearly every map.
And what does this kit hunter do? What items does it have?

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hi there,

I don't agree with the camp part. Having an enchantment table does not mean you will be camping, if you have good armour you just enchant those and maybe a weapon and after you're done you have no need to camp. So that won't be a problem.

Darkninja27

Sep 22, 2016
I don't agree with the camp part. Having an enchantment table does not mean you will be camping, if you have good armour you just enchant those and maybe a weapon and after you're done you have no need to camp. So that won't be a problem.

Hi there,
I also don't like the idea of an enchanting kit because it makes the middle less special. In general, the only way to enchant in skywars is to go to the middle.

Keep Smiling

Mar 29, 2020
www.youtube.com

Believe me, people are doing that. Especially with basic items. People are mining diamonds and gear up. Some peope find having full diamond armor + sword not enough, so theyll enchant their items. Thats why Im not a fan of basic items. To play basic, they should remove the diamond ores / blocks so that it will stay basic and everyone has the oppertunity to get the same items.

Darkninja27

Sep 22, 2016
But there already compasses to track players, right?

yes, there is but I only look in the chest on my spawn island. If there is a kit with a player tracker I can loot my island and rush without needing to look in other chests to find a player tracker. It's just a handy little thing I would like to see been added.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Believe me, people are doing that. Especially with basic items. People are mining diamonds and gear up. Some peope find having full diamond armor + sword not enough, so theyll enchant their items. Thats why Im not a fan of basic items. To play basic, they should remove the diamond ores / blocks so that it will stay basic and everyone has the oppertunity to get the same items.

after enchanting their items they don't have a reason left to camp beside loving it, and if you don't have a pickaxe for example, mining ores won't be an option anymore.

Hi there,
I also don't like the idea of an enchanting kit because it makes the middle less special. In general, the only way to enchant in skywars is to go to the middle.

I don't play Bedrock myself but in the middle are the best items, on Java there are plenty of enchanted items on the middle. so the enchantment table isn't really necessary there.

Keep Smiling

Mar 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
after enchanting their items they don't have a reason left to camp beside loving it, and if you don't have a pickaxe for example, mining ores won't be an option anymore.

I don't play Bedrock myself but in the middle are the best items, on Java there are plenty of enchanted items on the middle. so the enchantment table isn't really necessary there.

People can make pickaxe from wood and then upgrade it to iron to mine every single ore.

Keep Smiling

Mar 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
yes, there is but I only look in the chest on my spawn island. If there is a kit with a player tracker I can loot my island and rush without needing to look in other chests to find a player tracker. It's just a handy little thing I would like to see been added.
Yea, maybe they should add a player tracker to the kid warrior, i think thats a good option.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

!notcitingdow wrote on valentinoboo's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!!!!
Deepslate3D wrote on TheMrRevZ's profile.
what's ur favorite bisector in the alphabet? mine is 14
New screenshot posted on the Halloween Event's notion page today!
1727457670116.png
BicolourSine41 wrote on CheatersDontWin's profile.
Good username
How's everyone doing? :babyyoda:
Top Bottom