My idea was to add on chest refill to skywars / survival games
Eg after 7m in addition to filling those chests
For this you can vote with diamand rank
A little short sugetion but I thought it was nice if this was done

Let us know what you think of it.

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
It could be nice, but I think a lot of players will start camping on their island if they have weak stuff. So I think they shouldn't add chest refills -1

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
It could be nice, but I think a lot of players will start camping on their island if they have weak stuff. So I think they shouldn't add chest refills -1
They can do it in the middle with the middle island chest rifill

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Why is nobody mentioning survival games?

I'm not a fan of chest refilling myself, so I'd just end up voting against it if it were to be implemented. I don't hate the feature though!
In Skywars there's a lot more to it than that since people will end up camping islands to get better gear.
In Survival games this will end up being pretty useless considering you'll almost always be facing opponents with somewhat equal gear near the end of the match with or without this feature. I don't think this belongs on Survival games. The chests there are already plentiful.

Reactions: CubeTale and RPoule
One of my favorite benefits from skywars in comparison to eggwars is that camping won't give you better gear, it will if this would be implemented. You're just giving players more reason to camp. I thought they were trying to decrease the amount of (mid/island) campers not increase it.
I'm also pretty sure this idea is just stolen from another Minecraft server (Mineplex, I think).
If it had to be implemented it will hopefully happen after 5 to 10 minutes (so the game might be over already) and/or a voting option (probably going to happen if it would be implemented) so it isn't a standard thing and people who don't like it can still play skywars the normal way sometimes.
And so I can vote against it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ).

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/new-voting-options.193048/. Efcluke's poll option was a chest refill voting option and there'll be a chest refill every 5 minutes. I personally love the idea.
I'm sure he gets the idea. No need to put the message again if it's already been said.

As for the idea, I'm not a big fan of chest refills in Skywars, but I'd love it in Survival Games. I've made a big post on the topic of chest refills in survival games a while ago.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I'm sure he gets the idea. No need to put the message again if it's already been said.

As for the idea, I'm not a big fan of chest refills in Skywars, but I'd love it in Survival Games. I've made a big post on the topic of chest refills in survival games a while ago.
I didn't see the post of the person before mine. That's why I also mentioned that link.

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
Hello people @lars.l here with this time one
idea.

I Love The Idea And I can not imagine how that will improve the game

As The Admin Efcluke made a poll option here called chest refill you can go and vote there.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
idea.

I guess it could make the game more exciting.
If mid doesn't refill ridiculous stuff thats way, way and I mean way too OP, then I'm fine with this idea getting implemented.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
I Love The Idea And I can not imagine how that will improve the game

As The Admin Efcluke made a poll option here called chest refill you can go and vote there.
The poll has already been mentioned...3 times before. He gets the idea.

I guess it could make the game more exciting.
If mid doesn't refill ridiculous stuff thats way, way and I mean way too OP, I'm fine with this idea getting implemented.
Right, I hope it gives half decent items. Maybe slightly overpowered so it can fit the end of the game.

Reactions: ToastO_O

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com

I didn't see the post of the person before mine. That's why I also mentioned that link.
Yep same for me

Pitufo01

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2017
A Little Village Somewhere inPortugal
idea.

I think it should not be, because there are many servers that have it being one of them Hypixel, and as I always say Cubecraft has to innovate, not copy

hmhm

Aug 5, 2016
After 5 minutes would be good, especially for players who got an unlucky start.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
As they are likely going to add that in the upcoming skywars update no need to talk about that 1
But due to the death match at 10 minutes max I don't think there's really any need for it in SG
Good first though

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Happy World Okapi Day

1729265053671.png
Casualpoalrbear wrote on ToonBer's profile.
Happy birthday. I am definitely late.
BicolourSine41 wrote on finnyboy300's profile.
Hello!!!!!!! Welcome!
Weekly poll starting this/next week (depending on where you are I guess it might already be this week lol)
10 EUR... for this? Oh boy 😔

1729245754252.png
Top Bottom