Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Very simple suggestion: include 3-5 cobblestone generators in the reward of the following side quest 👇

IMG_6168.png

If a player didn’t purchase any extra cobblestone generators before obtaining this quest, that means they only received a measly 3 free cobblestone generators. This quest takes long to do with only 3 generators, especially if the player doesn't have the 10% boost from the rank. I think the player should receive more than just 3 free ones.
Plus, this quest is from the oak forest island, so the quest rewards are quite useless at the moment. Bottle o’ enchanting won’t be useful for another 2 islands until enchanting is unlocked. And, well, 1 golden carrot isn’t going to help much in terms of food.

TL;DR:
The quest rewards are useless for only being on the first island (oak island) and players at this point would’ve only received 3 free generators. I think they should receive more than just 3 free, thus why I think 3-5 cobblestone generators should be included in the reward of this side quest.

Thanks for reading! Make sure to react with :agree: if you like this suggestion!

- Reesle :)

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
Very simple suggestion: include 3-5 cobblestone generators in the reward of the following side quest 👇

View attachment 232586

If a player didn’t purchase any extra cobblestone generators before obtaining this quest, that means they only received a measly 3 free cobblestone generators. This quest takes long to do with only 3 generators, especially if the player doesn't have the 10% boost from the rank. I think the player should receive more than just 3 free ones.
Plus, this quest is from the oak forest island, so the quest rewards are quite useless at the moment. Bottle o’ enchanting won’t be useful for another 2 islands until enchanting is unlocked. And, well, 1 golden carrot isn’t going to help much in terms of food.

TL;DR:
The quest rewards are useless for only being on the first island (oak island) and players at this point would’ve only received 3 free generators. I think they should receive more than just 3 free, thus why I think 3-5 cobblestone generators should be included in the reward of this side quest.

Thanks for reading! Make sure to react with :agree: if you like this suggestion!

- Reesle :)
Yes, this is a nice idea, but they could do 5.

Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on YeoXuHang's profile.
Thanks for playing!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Lord of Ducks's profile.
I can play PoF with you! But I don't have the subscription
BicolourSine41 wrote on !notcitingdow's profile.
Thanks for the follow! Have it back :)
Reesle wrote on yuduki0729's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
Happy to have you here!
Reesle wrote on Lycheesis's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom