Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

cartier1100

May 19, 2024
Hello everyone!

My name is Jesús, and I'd like to share my situation with you to see if anyone could offer me advice or help me in some way. Here's my issue: I've been trying for many years to become a staff member on Cubecraft, as it's the network where I started playing Minecraft, and it's always been my biggest goal ever since I began being staff on different networks.

A few days ago, I submitted my application to become a helper, but unfortunately, I wasn't accepted, and the reason was completely fair—I haven't been very active on the forums or Discord. I've always been more active in the network itself, spending many hours playing, but that alone doesn't make you stand out as staff since you're not actually helping anyone that way.

I've been advised to improve my activity on both the forums and Discord, and I'd love to know if anyone could help me boost my activity by recommending ways I could assist more people and engage with the community as much as possible. That's what I really want to do!

I appreciate any advice or responses.

Best regards!

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Hey, it’s nice to meet you, Jésus! I’m very happy to hear that you’re interested in becoming a staff member, because more staff means less rule-breakers, and thus a better server experience!

Firstly, make sure you know the Forum rules pretty well, and make sure not to do anything that may be considered “message/like farming.” Also do not necropost.

Here are a few suggestions that I could think of off the top of my head to engage with the community:

• Post a meme in CCG Memes
  • Make a sever, Discord, or Forums suggestion in this subforum! You can also comment on already existing suggestions created by other members to give your insight on them.
  • Wish somebody or multiple people a ‘happy birthday’ here!

Eli

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
Hello everyone!

My name is Jesús, and I'd like to share my situation with you to see if anyone could offer me advice or help me in some way. Here's my issue: I've been trying for many years to become a staff member on Cubecraft, as it's the network where I started playing Minecraft, and it's always been my biggest goal ever since I began being staff on different networks.

A few days ago, I submitted my application to become a helper, but unfortunately, I wasn't accepted, and the reason was completely fair—I haven't been very active on the forums or Discord. I've always been more active in the network itself, spending many hours playing, but that alone doesn't make you stand out as staff since you're not actually helping anyone that way.

I've been advised to improve my activity on both the forums and Discord, and I'd love to know if anyone could help me boost my activity by recommending ways I could assist more people and engage with the community as much as possible. That's what I really want to do!

I appreciate any advice or responses.

Best regards!
Note: As a Moderator I have NO input in the decision making process for helper candidates.

I think @Reesle just gave you a fantastic list of ideas to help improve your activity. Also thank you for seeking help! I wish more people were open and honest about their ambitions to become staff.

You do not necessarily need to prove that you are “helping” the community, that is very hard to do as a non-staff user after all. You need to show engagement, what Reesle recommended is great, work on posting some threads, and thoughtfully replying to some ideas. And on Discord, your homework is kinda fun, just chat with some people every once in a while!

If you consistently come back to both these platforms and slowly build up your activity you will be getting closer to the role every day :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ItzJuan wrote on iTz1Hamood's profile.
yo Hamood, i hope you're doing well :)
Reesle wrote on Technosword's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
CrystalLegend01 wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂
Cant believe my classes were suspended this entire week because of a typhoon...
Flxen wrote on Technosword's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom