Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello Cubecrafters

I think that everyone knows what tnt run. It is back in layer spleef. If you have a rank, can you vote for playing tnt run. The only problem is that also by tnt run the layer breaks. In the old tnt run it doesn't break.

My suggestion is for removing that the layer breaks. We will have the old tnt run back.

King regards!

Reactions: Sophie and Maaarijn

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
The layer-shattering feature was added in all layer-spleef gamemodes to speed up the games and make them pee thrilling, and also to not punish the fallen player as hard when he falls as he got before.

Falling early on tnt run (back when it was it's own game) would set you back so much, that recovery was hard (not imppssible, just hard).

With the shattering, players will have to interact with each other more so that you don't just have to focus on making the parkour jumps, but you'll also have to be more on the lookout for other players trying to kill you.

I think the time it takes before a layer starts shattering by itself is perfect (when it starts to break before less than 2 players are left on the layer or those above).
I do think however, a bit more time (talking 5 few seconds) should be give to a final player on a layer (ayy rimes for dayz) before it starts shattering, I mean, the player should be given a bit of reward for being the last one standing. Now of course the player gets time to relax for a bit during the shattering. But during that time he also needs to look for a place to land. I think 2/3 seconds before a layer starts breaking down when there is just 1 player left on it should be enough.

Wow this comment is long, I'll stop now, my thumbs are tired.

Last edited:

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
How do you mean the layer didn't break in the TnT Run game?
He means, everytime If you are with someone else or alone on a layer, it started to shadder. But by the old tnt run it didn't :P

Otherwise I'm happy with What we have now. Altough I like to see the sand and gravel back on the tnt so it has more detail and looks less boring :)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
He means, everytime If you are with someone else or alone on a layer, it started to shadder. But by the old tnt run it didn't :p

Otherwise I'm happy with What we have now. Altough I like to see the sand and gravel back on the tnt so it has more detail and looks less boring :)
Oh really? I didn't even know that.
--------
I'm fine with how it's now. I mean, I don't even notice it so yeah. I don't really mind.

Reactions: ItsDavey_

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I honestly don't mind, personally I like to play other modes since I'm bad at this one :P but other wise if this gets added in, I'm ok with it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Weekly poll starting this/next week (depending on where you are I guess it might already be this week lol)
10 EUR... for this? Oh boy 😔

1729245754252.png
A..111I wrote on totoloji's profile.
Capitan wrote on cristian2259's profile.
peponcio
Lord of Ducks wrote on pleasedharch's profile.
please stop bumping old threads, "Fire bundle + Maps!" "Kaiju V mecha packs + Maps! etc...
Top Bottom