Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mappoe

Novice Member
Apr 8, 2023
Asia
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
i am aware that many other people have asked for free cosmetics, so im not just gonna ask them to add a system and instead suggest how we can earn cosmetics. ill make it short and sweet.

Points (no, not the same as cc java's points)
Players should be able to earn points by winning games, killing other players in a game, and also possibly as a levelling reward. With points, players should be able to buy only singular cosmetics (such as graves, shoes, buddies, cages, etc.) and not entire bundles or ranks so that people who bought ranks or bundles don't feel it's unfair that others got it for free. this way, voting perms in game will still be a premium feature. the cosmetics should be new cosmetics that are not available in bundles or ranks so that bundles, like ranks, remain a premium feature. the prices of each cosmetic buyable using points can vary but imo they should be quite high so that when a player purchases something with points they feel like they've genuinely achieved something. for those who don't wish to grind, points can also be made purchasable for a fair price from the marketplace.

feel free to comment on my suggestion on it's flaws or what would make the suggestion even better and i may edit it into the suggestion. thanks for reading

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't agree with this idea explicitly.

I'd like to see more cosmetics that you can obtain through gameplay, like level rewards, challenges perhaps, and so on. We will likely be seeing some of these systems added in the far future, as the backend is being worked on to support such features. Quoting Luca on 'free cosmetics':
In terms of no free cosmetics, we are fully for a progression/reward based system and want to do this in the future.

Should already purchasable cosmetics be available through 'free' means? No, and here's why.
  • The cosmetics that come with bundles and ranks are exclusive to that bundle. Pay for the bundle or don't get them. It's unfair towards rank and bundle owners either way.
  • It would make it incredibly difficult to tell who actually owns the bundle and who doesn't.
I think it would be way better to have cosmetics designed specifically for these reward based systems rather than give out existing exclusive cosmetics.

• Agree
Reactions: Reesle and Mappoe

Mappoe

Novice Member
Apr 8, 2023
Asia
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't agree with this idea explicitly.

I'd like to see more cosmetics that you can obtain through gameplay, like level rewards, challenges perhaps, and so on. We will likely be seeing some of these systems added in the far future, as the backend is being worked on to support such features. Quoting Luca on 'free cosmetics':

Should already purchasable cosmetics be available through 'free' means? No, and here's why.
  • The cosmetics that come with bundles and ranks are exclusive to that bundle. Pay for the bundle or don't get them. It's unfair towards rank and bundle owners either way.
  • It would make it incredibly difficult to tell who actually owns the bundle and who doesn't.
I think it would be way better to have cosmetics designed specifically for these reward based systems rather than give out existing exclusive cosmetics.
oh i didnt know of the levelling rewards thing being added

but besides that i did mention in the post that there should be new cosmetics that are available with the system i suggested and not any of the cosmetics available in bundles/ranks

either way with levelling rewards being added this kinda seems useless

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Pineapple's profile.
happy birthdayyyy pineaple! 🎉
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Flamingo🦩
Reesle wrote on Cyanlloyd's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳 🐄
(also breaking the year-long no profile post streak)
Reesle wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉🍍
Top Bottom