Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

s2rq

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2021
‎‏We want to add to Egg Wars and Sky Wars and Survival games and Lucky Block Trois for any players 3 want Play Egg wars 3

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
You should buy Iron rank on the store.
this will allow you to choose a map with a specific amount of teammates.
I’m almost sure that he is talking about Bedrock, since there aren’t teams of 3 for these gamemodes. I understand your confusing tho, since the prefix says it’s for all networks.

About the suggestion:
I think adding teams of 3 for all of these gamemodes would be a good idea, since a lot of players are playing in teams of 3. I only support this idea if there are enough players to fill up all the games, without players having to wait really long before a game starts. Of course it would be fun to have the ability to play without randoms in your team, if your playing with 3 teammates.

If there aren’t enough players to fill up all games, I think it could be useful to put all different teamsizes into 1 npc. (Beside solo) Otherwise all players will be spread out over multiple different ’games’, since people can choose with which team size they want to play. This will lead into a longer waiting time, which isn’t really good. Java has this at the moment and it works very well. A con about this is that non-rankers can’t choose which teamsize they want to play on, since they can’t choose maps.

Reactions: Fexiny and Maaarijn
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

YeoXuHang wrote on Flxen's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Flxen wrote on YeoXuHang's profile.
Ty for the follow!
-Do you have pictures with your friends Alex?
-No
-So, what photos do you keep then?

hope.PNG
Finally the new dragon releases tomorrow I can’t wait to see what the price is (hoping less than a rank, but I am sure that’s it’s the same price as a rank or more)
Here's another prediction: I think that Halloween Event 2024 will be in testing sometime next week
Top Bottom