Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
So as you can see, in duels you earn 10 exp which is very sad for us, well how about changing it to 50? I mean that would be nice to other players. But if the owner can change the 10 exp to 50, that would be very nice.
Hey, jelloinminecraft!

Sadly, I disagree:disagree:with your suggestion. 50 experience is too much for a "game" that lasts 1-minute maximum. Some people will start farming experience if they changed the exp from 10 to 50, such as using an alt account vs their main account on Duels, taking off the armor of the alt account (to kill them easily and quickly), and getting 150 exp per 20 seconds, and that's extremely unfair.

Perhaps they'll change the experience given when killing a player on Duels from 10 to 15 or 20, but not 50; because it's very op!

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2022
I
Hey, jelloinminecraft!

Sadly, I disagree:disagree:with your suggestion. There's no way that this idea would get implemented. 50 experience is too much for a "game" that lasts 1-minute maximum. Some people will start farming experience if they changed the exp from 10 to 50, such as using an alt account vs their main account on Duels, taking off the armor of the alt account (to kill them easily and quickly), and getting 150 exp per 20 seconds, and that's extremely unfair.

Perhaps they'll change the experience given when killing a player on Duels from 10 to 15 or 20, but not 50; because it's very op!
It depends on level

• Disagree
Reactions: xJupaa and SoloWarz

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
what? 20xp is 20xp, whether you are level 1 or level 150...

it just doubles the leveling speed. I disagree with the suggestion, there is absolutely no need to
Otherwise the higher levels would just soar up levels, and it would remain slow for smaller level players. XP in my opinion should keep the same for every player in Bedrock

Reactions: SoloWarz

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
50 xp is way to much even for high levels u could farm so much xp like i have over 17k kills in duels thats about 170k xp if it was 50 xp everytime i would have got 850k xp thats way to much

• Agree
Reactions: SoloWarz and Silco

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
why do you want to make it higher? I simply do not see any use of raising the rewards. 1 minute game gives you 10 XP if you win, that seems like a decent proportion. I do not want to see it get any higher as it doesn't make any sense to do so 😇

• Agree
Reactions: xJupaa
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on coolroyboy's profile.
Heyy I didn’t know you were here!
Happy Birthday, Cool person! :D 🎉
Lord of Ducks wrote on Alicia28's profile.
welcome to the Cubecraft forums, hope you enjoy your stay here, if you need help, contact a staff member!
Exterminating cheaters...
Reesle wrote on redj101's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Reesle wrote on UBRE's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom