Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

0keay

Novice Member
Aug 2, 2021
Yoooooo, I wanted to make ANOTHER forum on Team SkyWars (Java) since it's still not revived when so many people want it back, yet no one is actually making a forum about it..?

So we all know on how many games got removed on September 5th, 2022. Team SkyWars was one of those games that got removed, mainly because games just wouldn't fill up as fast as they used too in the past, the same thing for Solo EggWars and Team Lucky Islands, why they removed MinerWare and kept parkour is still something I'll never get since MinerWare was just fun to play, even in games that didn't have 12 people in it, and no one even plays or cares about parkour like that, currently there are 30 people playing, which is a lot 'cause I remember it being 12 at peak LOL...

Removing games in 2022 wasn't a good move for the playercount, since even more players quit, and for almost 2 years, it was barely impossible to reach 1000 players on Java. But since Pillars of Fortune got released, more people started playing (again), which is good. The playercount went from 600 to (currently) 1300+, all games gained more players again, games are filling up faster and there are just more "comp" players in general.

Quite a lot of people including me, still really would like to see Team Skywars being brought back, I don't know if this means "removing" Solo SkyWars, but I'm quite sure switching it to teams again will increase the playercount again, even on Bedrock: Team SkyWars has WAY MORE players in it compared to Solo SkyWars, which is normal? Even when you don't have friends online to play with, you can still play Team SkyWars and have a bigger chance to win compared to playing Solo SkyWars. Besides that, Solo Skywars is filled with people teaming already, how obvious does it have to be that people want a team version of the game back? 🤣

Instead when being with friends and wanting to play SkyWars, you're forced to play solo or Team EggWars if you really wanna play together (or BedWars now but that's just a rip-off in my opinion, and it's only teams of 2 which I also find kind of stupid).

Team SkyWars has much more potention compared to solo, since it used to have their own community as well, in CubeCraft's golden era or even in 2020, SkyWars would be the main game all friendgroups would play, except some EggWars friendgroups. But Team SkyWars was where the fun was at, including all the drama in the past including "known" people, iykyk.

Solo SkyWars doesn't have this community since 99% of all "known" people just know eachother as well and will leave for eachother so they can farm wins quicker against randoms, which is okay and I do it myself as well, but playing Solo SkyWars for longer then 15 minutes gets boring. And it just feels like I'm playing on autopilot most of the time, instead of how I used to have fun with friends in Team SkyWars, and I think I'm not the only one who feels like this, it's just the same games over and over again, especially if you're on leaderboard...

Please share this Forum, comment, put the link in CubeCraft lobby's and just spread the message in general if you want Team SkyWars to make a return, it's not the first time I'm making this forum, but I hope this time it'll reach more players, since CubeCraft also has more players now compared to last time I talked about this on here, I even appealed my ban on here to talk about this LOL..

So now, this last part is for people @ CubeCraft
, I played on Bedrock for the last week and really enjoyed playing TSW again, sadly it wasn't the same but some maps really brought back some memories!
Here are some suggestions for maps for if you guys will consider bringing it back, I think it's the best to bring back old maps, instead of some new ones like on Bedrock, since most people playing it will be old players trying to relive memories with their (old) friends!

2 Maps:
Breakfast, Fruit, Vikings, Paint (Whale for Summer) + (Maybe revamp paint to 12 or 16 players if 24 players is too much)
3 Maps: Alien, Bugs, Prison (Or Sandbox for Summer)
4 Maps: Toxic, Streets, School

I also saw that on Bedrock, old 3 maps got revamped to 4 maps which would be also good since it's not much of a difference, one of the Admins also told me earlier that they COULD bring it back, but it would just take some time to update all the maps with new blocks, revamp them etc. but I saw this wasn't a problem no more, since all the maps on Bedrock are revamped with new blocks..? ;)

Please think about it and consider it, this could be BIG for CubeCraft's return and for the SW Community!

Gr Okeay! /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\

Velocidad

Jan 10, 2021
Spain
It would be good to know what number of players the staff wants to reach to start adding the modes they deleted, and in what order of priority they would add them. Tbh I think the first one would be tli since it was the one that had the most number of players before being deleted and maybe later it could be tsw.But in the end the decision is made by them, there is also a lot of TD community that is usually in the game/discord chat who miss the mode but that does not mean that it was a very large community in numbers🤷‍♂️.

• Agree
Reactions: Loskol

0keay

Novice Member
Aug 2, 2021
It would be good to know what number of players the staff wants to reach to start adding the modes they deleted, and in what order of priority they would add them. Tbh I think the first one would be tli since it was the one that had the most number of players before being deleted and maybe later it could be tsw.But in the end the decision is made by them, there is also a lot of TD community that is usually in the game/discord chat who miss the mode but that does not mean that it was a very large community in numbers🤷‍♂️.
Yeah, but I never really hear people complaining about TLI being gone, and only a few on TD. If they really want even more players, the first thing they should bring back is Minerware, 'cause that will attract new players, and those new players will start playing the other games as well, but I'm sure that TSW will also increase the player count 💯

• Agree

Velocidad

Jan 10, 2021
Spain
Yeah, but I never really hear people complaining about TLI being gone, and only a few on TD. If they really want even more players, the first thing they should bring back is Minerware, 'cause that will attract new players, and those new players will start playing the other games as well, but I'm sure that TSW will also increase the player count 💯
If those modes were removed it was precisely because they had almost no players and they did not attract new players and that would be the same case for minerware (Although it is true that it is a mode that I think can have very good synergy with pof since it is a relatively fast game mode to have fun with friends like pof). I think that if they make the move to bring back the deleted modes it would be more to attract back the communities that left instead of new players, that's why I thought about that order of priority.

0keay

Novice Member
Aug 2, 2021
If those modes were removed it was precisely because they had almost no players and they did not attract new players and that would be the same case for minerware (Although it is true that it is a mode that I think can have very good synergy with pof since it is a relatively fast game mode to have fun with friends like pof). I think that if they make the move to bring back the deleted modes it would be more to attract back the communities that left instead of new players, that's why I thought about that order of priority.
But I'm talking bout now, not back then, Cube has more players now then they did back then so the gamemodes would just be filling up again, plus it's summer which will attract even more players?

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on lichtim's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
fanclub?
1725746466602.png
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
💜
Delta6927 wrote on Eliza's profile.
brother?!!