Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
I have seen the new UI for cosmetics and bed wars and it sucks. The UI for cosmetics is confusing and the UI for bedwars takes too long to navigat during games, having less area to press. The social menu UI is screwed up for me and my friend, I sent in a bug report a few days ago but they haven’t responded yet. I think Cubecraft should go back to the old UI.

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
In the most situations like this it's just allergic to changes, but 2nd part of UI update is kinda bad. The worst part is that they removed ability to use custom font.

• Agree
Reactions: coolzombiee

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
In the most situations like this it's just allergic to changes, but 2nd part of UI update is kinda bad. The worst part is that they removed ability to use custom font.
For some reason my font has always been the same then after the update in cubecraft it’s different

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
I agree. The new UI is designed without considering mobile players in mind. Removing custom font in the server is the worst part but also, the new UI in BedWars also destroys muscle memory because now when you open the shop, it opens the last category you was in, rather than blocks by default

Fishyy

Novice Member
Jun 6, 2024
Hyrule Castle
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree. The new UI is designed without considering mobile players in mind. Removing custom font in the server is the worst part but also, the new UI in BedWars also destroys muscle memory because now when you open the shop, it opens the last category you was in, rather than blocks by default
YES THAT IS SO ANNOYING
Me with big fingers trying to click the menus:
Me rn

Reactions: coolzombiee
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on YeoXuHang's profile.
Thanks for playing!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Lord of Ducks's profile.
I can play PoF with you! But I don't have the subscription
BicolourSine41 wrote on !notcitingdow's profile.
Thanks for the follow! Have it back :)
Reesle wrote on yuduki0729's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
Happy to have you here!
Reesle wrote on Lycheesis's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom