Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Xi1m

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2023
Earth
Hello!

im pretty sure everyone is aware of the “OP EggWars” kit in Duels.

It's one of my favorite kits but its missing one thing. if Unbreaking I or Unbreaking II was added to the leather armor it would make the experience more balanced and perfect.

Why?

Lets say you've been battling with someone who is good at PvP in the OP EW kit for a while now and your helmet broke and theirs didn't. You’d lose 1.5 - 2.0 hearts while they’d lose 0.5 - 1.5 hearts, This is kinda unfair and makes it easier for your opponent to win since you would be weaker.

Thats all i want added. Tysm <3.
:agree: if you agree!

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Hello!

It's one of my favorite kits but its missing one thing. if Unbreaking I or Unbreaking II was added to the leather armor it would make the experience more balanced and perfect.

Why?

Lets say you've been battling with someone who is good at PvP in the OP EW kit for a while now and your helmet broke and theirs didn't. You’d lose 1.5 - 2.0 hearts while they’d lose 0.5 - 1.5 hearts, This is kinda unfair and makes it easier for your opponent to win since you would be weaker.

I’d be ok with Unbreaking I, but I wouldn’t want anything higher.

• Heart
Reactions: Xi1m

wprrior

Novice Member
Dec 4, 2022
Russia, Moscow
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!

Why?

that's the meaning of this kit lmao

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

iTz1Hamood wrote on SunburnWarz's profile.
I love this summer name!
It's actually interesting name tbh
I wonder how you came up with it
Because it's realy first of its kind
And it just sounds cool:)

Have a great summer WarZ!:D
BicolourSine41 wrote on black moguss's profile.
Thanks for the follow! Have it back :D
Does anyone know what the release date is from the epic loot introduction??
Daily fact #5-
During your lifetime you will spend around seventy-nine days brushing your teeth.
BicolourSine41 wrote on Reesle's profile.
The pfp is great! The giveaway was for your new pfp!
Top Bottom