Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
Recently, many people have been making their own custom bundles in hopes that they will be added to CubeCraft. Here are a few:

- Music Bundle by @Reesle
- Weather Bundle by @Reesle
- Primordial Bundle by @Hoshi
- Cat Bundle by @BurgerCat13
- Animal Buddy Pack by @cryptofrogz
- 10 Bundle Ideas by @BicolourSine41 : Water Bundle, Music Bundle, Playground Bundle, Garden Bundle, Farm Bundle, Animal Bundle, Forest Bundle, School Bundle, Olympics Bundle, Cycling Bundle
- If you want your bundle added to this list, ask!

Obviously, there is no chance that CubeCraft can add all of these. But they do like when the community comes up with cosmetics.

"I love it when the community comes up with cosmetic themes or ideas" - @Camezonda

My suggestion is to add one community bundle that is filled will all the things that players across CubeCraft have suggested. Some of the cosmetics can be from the forum suggestions that players have made (see list above). And some can be from a competition that CubeCraft hosts where players come up with certain loot items to add to the bundle, and the best ideas would be actually implemented.

"One of the processes when coming up with content is, is the theme popular, will it sell, is it trendy?" - @Camezonda

Well this bundle would definitely be popular because players would be able to purchase cosmetics that were suggested by themselves or other players. This bundle allows the community to have their own cosmetics featured, and still doesn't put a ton of pressure on the designers and developers.

Be sure to react with :agree: if you want this to have a chance to be implemented!

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I personally think all the suggested bundles should be kept separate. All the bundles that have been released all are themed. I feel like straying off of this concept would defeat the purpose of there being "bundles".

Also, how would you suggest the community bundle would work? Would the existing bundle simply be updated every time a new good loot suggestion gets posted or would there eventually be a community bundle #2? If it were updated every time, including all of these suggested cosmetics into one massive bundle seems like a really bad influence on sales (mostly of other, not so large bundles). For the second option, I'll just repeat my first argument which is that it defeats the purpose of there being themed bundles. I'd like to know what to expect when buying a bundle instead of unlocking a bunch of random items that I may never even use.

Reactions: CrystalLegend01

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Paris, France
Pronouns
He/Him
Recently, many people have been making their own custom bundles in hopes that they will be added to CubeCraft. Here are a few:

- Music Bundle by @Reesle
- Weather Bundle by @Reesle
- Primordial Bundle by @Hoshi
- Cat Bundle by @BurgerCat13
- Animal Buddy Pack by @cryptofrogz
- 10 Bundle Ideas by @BicolourSine41 : Water Bundle, Music Bundle, Playground Bundle, Garden Bundle, Farm Bundle, Animal Bundle, Forest Bundle, School Bundle, Olympics Bundle, Cycling Bundle
- If you want your bundle added to this list, ask!

Obviously, there is no chance that CubeCraft can add all of these. But they do like when the community comes up with cosmetics.

"I love it when the community comes up with cosmetic themes or ideas" - @Camezonda

My suggestion is to add one community bundle that is filled will all the things that players across CubeCraft have suggested. Some of the cosmetics can be from the forum suggestions that players have made (see list above). And some can be from a competition that CubeCraft hosts where players come up with certain loot items to add to the bundle, and the best ideas would be actually implemented.

"One of the processes when coming up with content is, is the theme popular, will it sell, is it trendy?" - @Camezonda

Well this bundle would definitely be popular because players would be able to purchase cosmetics that were suggested by themselves or other players. This bundle allows the community to have their own cosmetics featured, and still doesn't put a ton of pressure on the designers and developers.

Be sure to react with :agree: if you want this to have a chance to be implemented!
Yay!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

sirpickle1966 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
u better now??
One day and summer event will start! ☀️
Livvv wrote on 𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ^-^
Verbramdt wrote on 𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
Lyriie wrote on 𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹's profile.
Thank you for the follow! 🌷
Top Bottom