Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Sup kids.
So if you didn't know already. Cubecraft got some new fancy Multipliers!
jIijlmz.png

Okay so I know you guys need money and stuff. But seriously 20 Euros for a multiplier?!
That's not even the worst part. It's only for 1 HOUR. Yes, 1 hour.
Like what the hell!!!! That's more expensive than Iron. Yes Iron, Cubecraft's cheapest rank.

So I'm not going to propose to decrease the prices because everyone here knows that it's not going to happen.
My suggestion is to increase the Multiplier time to 8 hours.

"BUT, BUT DOTS, I don't play on Cubecraft for 8 hours straight."
Simple solution kiddo, simply add a "Pause Multiplier" feature. This will pause the multiplier until the player activates it again. This feature will have a 30 minutes cooldown to prevent abuse.
And if Cubecraft's doesn't decide to add this pause feature then too bad kiddo.
Almost no one is going to buy a 1 hour multiplier for 20 pounds. So I rather have longer multipliers without a pause feature instead of overpriced junk. :D

Chalas....

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
20 euros for an 8 hour multiplier that can be turned off
that kind of seems like overkill
especially for an eggwars 1

I think anything above 6 is probably too long and that is with 6 hours even being a bit hazey but if it is 6 hours or less than okay

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Yea, I said that same thing about how they are pretty over priced on that thread about having multipliers. I totally agree, they are a little pricey. But enough people claiming they are rich to get it right? I'm kidding. But they should probably lower it a little to maybe -5.00? So ya! I think it should be lowered. But that is all up to the staff. Keep in mind they use the money to run the server too.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Oh wow! I didn't even notice that they added those.
(notice how there's no blockband multiplier)

20 GBP is pretty expensive for just an hour of double points though. I can definitely see some buying it, but it's incredibly rare.
I'm not sure about this, but they may also intentionally want this to be somewhat rare to make it more of a special event. I'm 50/50 on this.
If we buffed the multipliers up to 8 hours, it'd be a lot more common to see multipliers & it'd lose how special it really is, so 8 hr multipliers is a no-go for me.
However, I noticed how the images also say "x1" in the bottom right corner. Instead of buying 1 multiplier for x gbp, they could instead give you the option to buy more at a time so you get a slight reduction of price the more you buy.
Also: The new multipliers seem to not be on sale like the older ones. Not sure if that's intentional or not.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
20 GBP is pretty expensive for just an hour of double points though. I can definitely see some buying it, but it's incredibly rare.
I'm not sure about this, but they may also intentionally want this to be somewhat rare to make it more of a special event.
I thought their intention was for the money... but okay?
I'm 50/50 on this.
If we buffed the multipliers up to 8 hours, it'd be a lot more common to see multipliers & it'd lose how special it really is, so 8 hr multipliers is a no-go for me.
More common, more money, more better content, less Block Band.
However, I noticed how the images also say "x1" in the bottom right corner. Instead of buying 1 multiplier for x gbp, they could instead give you the option to buy more at a time so you get a slight reduction of price the more you buy.
Wouldn't that mean wasting more money? Like instead of 20 for one you get 3 for 40. It's really a big waste for only 3 hours. That's why I definitely think that the time should be increased.
Also: The new multipliers seem to not be on sale like the older ones. Not sure if that's intentional or not.
The old ones have been on sale for quite some time now.

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Sup kids.
So if you didn't know already. Cubecraft got some new fancy Multipliers!
jIijlmz.png

Okay so I know you guys need money and stuff. But seriously 20 Euros for a multiplier?!
That's not even the worst part. It's only for 1 HOUR. Yes, 1 hour.
Like what the hell!!!! That's more expensive than Iron. Yes Iron, Cubecraft's cheapest rank.

So I'm not going to propose to decrease the prices because everyone here knows that it's not going to happen.
My suggestion is to increase the Multiplier time to 8 hours.

"BUT, BUT DOTS, I don't play on Cubecraft for 8 hours straight."
Simple solution kiddo, simply add a "Pause Multiplier" feature. This will pause the multiplier until the player activates it again. This feature will have a 30 minutes cooldown to prevent abuse.
And if Cubecraft's doesn't decide to add this pause feature then too bad kiddo.
Almost no one is going to buy a 1 hour multiplier for 20 pounds. So I rather have longer multipliers without a pause feature instead of overpriced junk. :D

Chalas....
I completely agree, however did you know that this is a multiplier that applies to everyone who plays the game mode.
For example today I hovered over the survival games icon and the bread symbol was enchanted and stated that someone had applied the multiplier.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I'm sure that this isn't the reason. To some players experience and levels are very important like myself and I would definitely consider buying one of these once or twice for Skywars.
It doesn't double your exp.

N

Nikboo

I'm sure that this isn't the reason. To some players experience and levels are very important like myself and I would definitely consider buying one of these once or twice for Skywars.

1) It doubles points, not XP. Even if it does double XP, that would be even more waste of money.
2) £20 for a single one hour boost???
Especially for Eggwars where you'll probably only use it for one game???
lol

If you're really considering buying this, then you must be someone who's trying to impress Cubecraft staff and you're trying to become a helper. That's genuinely the only reason I see to actually buy this.

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
1) It doubles points, not XP. Even if it does double XP, that would be even more waste of money.
2) £20 for a single one hour boost???
Especially for Eggwars where you'll probably only use it for one game???
lol

If you're really considering buying this, then you must be someone who's trying to impress Cubecraft staff and you're trying to become a helper. That's genuinely the only reason I see to actually buy this.
1) Your right my mistake, I meant points for abilities and such it is very important.
2) Yes, some are overpriced and I agreed with the creator of this thread, I am absolutely not trying to impress anyone I just want to become more active on the forums. As I said I was considering this earlier today for Skywars not Eggwars. In an hour I could play around 10 games of Skywars and in that case it could really help.

N

Nikboo

1) Your right my mistake, I meant points for abilities and such it is very important.
2) Yes, some are overpriced and I agreed with the creator of this thread, I am absolutely not trying to impress anyone I just want to become more active on the forums. As I said I was considering this earlier today for Skywars not Eggwars. In an hour I could play around 10 games of Skywars and in that case it could really help.

Skywars, meh. I guess. Still expensive af though.
Eggwars.... lol. £20 for one or two games...

Thr price should maximum be one or two pounds. That way, people might actually buy multipliers.

Reactions: Jaistrix and Sophie

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Management has been informed regarding the current situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I would love to see chain armor cone back in eggwars too with the new update
NEWS: CubeCraft League has been blocked. The reason for the block is due to the OG EggWars Update!
1729275260344.png
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on ytr9640's profile.
Welcome to the forums bro! :)
CrystalLegend01 wrote on totoloji's profile.
Hey welcome to the CubeCraft Forums!
Top Bottom