Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which new cosmetics would you be most excited to receive from this bundle?

• Total voters

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Introduction:
Hello everyone! Hope you’re all doing great today! This suggestion will be about adding a new seasonal Cubecraft bundle. This bundle will be called “Underwater Bundle” and I was thinking that it could possibly be featured in the summer update 2025. I’ve been compiling ideas for this suggestion since January, so I hope you like it! Now, here it is:

Suggestion:
The following is a list of cosmetics that should be included in this new bundle:

5 Prefixes
  • Underwater
  • Turtle
  • Dolphin
  • Starfish
  • Scuba Diver

1 Egg-break Message
  • Team Light Blue’s Egg has been “Washed Away” by reesle2020

3 Buddies
  • Jellyfish
  • Seahorse
  • Sailfish
IMG_5963.jpeg

2 Trails
  • Clam Pearl trail
There are many variations in terms of sizes and colours of pearls, so the designers could be very creative with this trail!
  • Seashells trail

2 Cages
  • Submarine
  • Giant Clam
9274AB45-5993-4602-B91E-E416ABF1E72B.png

2 Egg Skins
  • Sea Urchin
7AC967B1-0B7B-4BA9-9145-DD031DA88DC9.jpeg

• Crab

1 Shop Skin
  • Shark

1 Flag Skin
  • Starfish
As seen in the below image, this flag will be a pattern of starfish and bubbles.

B9BEB1C9-78F6-4346-A724-D26DCD7688C9.png

1 Pit Skin
  • Coral Reef
This Pit Skin will be similar to the Elements Water Pit from the Elements Pit Skin Pack, however it will feature a coral design.

1 Kill Effect
  • Bubbles

1 Arrow Trail
  • Seaweed

1 Lucky Block Opening Effect
  • Bubbles
Tiny bubbles surround the Lucky Block until it is no longer visible, and then it pops like a bubble, dropping the loot.

1 Skyblock Furniture Item:
  • Fishbowl
This furniture item should be small, maybe the size of 1 block?

Pricing:
As for the pricing of this bundle, I think it should be 1340 Minecoins (or 9.99$ CAD) as it contains many new cosmetics.

Conclusion:
Thank you for reading this suggestion! Feel free to respond with any thoughts or opinions, as all feedback is valued! Also, don’t forget to vote on the poll! Lastly, remember to react to this suggestion using :agree: if you’d like to see this bundle added in the near future!

- Reesle 🪸

Last edited:

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction:
Hello everyone! Hope you’re all doing great today! This suggestion will be about adding a new seasonal Cubecraft bundle. This bundle will be called “Underwater Bundle” and I was thinking that it could possibly be featured in the summer update 2025. I’ve been compiling ideas for this suggestion since January, so I hope you like it! Now, here it is:

Suggestion:
The following is a list of cosmetics that should be included in this new bundle:

5 Prefixes
  • Underwater
  • Turtle
  • Dolphin
  • Starfish
  • Scuba Diver

1 Egg-break Message
  • Team Light Blue’s Egg has been “Washed Away” by reesle2020

3 Buddies
  • Jellyfish
  • Seahorse
  • Sailfish
View attachment 231853

2 Trails
  • Clam Pearl trail
There are many variations in terms of sizes and colours of pearls, so the designers could be very creative with this trail!
  • Seashells trail

2 Cages
  • Submarine
  • Giant Clam
View attachment 231854

2 Egg Skins
  • Sea Urchin
View attachment 231857
  • Crab

1 Shop Skin
  • Shark

1 Flag Skin
  • Starfish
As seen in the below image, this flag will be a pattern of starfish and bubbles.

View attachment 231858

1 Pit Skin
  • Coral Reef
This Pit Skin will be similar to the Elements Water Pit from the Elements Pit Skin Pack, however it will feature a coral design.

1 Kill Effect
  • Bubbles

1 Arrow Trail
  • Seaweed

1 Lucky Block Opening Effect
  • Bubbles
Tiny bubbles surround the Lucky Block until it is no longer visible, and then it pops like a bubble, dropping the loot.

1 Skyblock Furniture Item:
  • Fishbowl
This furniture item should be small, maybe the size of 1 block?

Pricing:
As for the pricing of this bundle, I think it should be 1340 Minecoins (or 9.99$ CAD) as it contains many new cosmetics.

Conclusion:
Thank you for reading this suggestion! Feel free to respond with any thoughts or opinions, as all feedback is valued! Also, don’t forget to vote on the poll! Lastly, remember to react to this suggestion using :agree: if you’d like to see this bundle added in the near future!

- Reesle 🪸
It would be my fav bundle, but I think it just could cost 990 minecoins (5,99 euro)

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
BUMP!
Would you like to see a new Underwater-themed bundle packed with over 20 cosmetics added to Cubecraft as part of the Summer Event 2025? If so, make sure to react with :agree: to this suggestion!

Also, thank you to those who already reacted & replied to this suggestion! It is very appreciated! :D

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on lichtim's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
fanclub?
1725746466602.png
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
💜
Delta6927 wrote on Eliza's profile.
brother?!!