Do you agree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vocrin

May 2, 2023
Here, There, Gone
Pronouns
He/Him
Add like 5 unique trail cosmetics for vip 30 like the ones from the old haloween bundles and like 2 Big buddies like that big snow golem one.

Maybe even add some of those for vip 25 and keep the flight only for vip 30 because I don't think you get enough for the amount you spend on vip 30

human being

Jan 23, 2022
cubecraft shouldn't use cosmetics from bundles for the vip levels system because people pay for those bundles separately and if cubecraft were to make it so that you could obtain those things by reaching vip level 30 then it would be a waste of money for anyone who already bought them

Vocrin

May 2, 2023
Here, There, Gone
Pronouns
He/Him
cubecraft shouldn't use cosmetics from bundles for the vip levels system because people pay for those bundles separately and if cubecraft were to make it so that you could obtain those things by reaching vip level 30 then it would be a waste of money for anyone who already bought them
I see what you mean but I didnt mean that they should add those exact cosmetics, I used them as an example to indicate how cool those are so they should make new Cool cosmetics for vip 30

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on coolroyboy's profile.
Heyy I didn’t know you were here!
Happy Birthday, Cool person! :D 🎉
Lord of Ducks wrote on Alicia28's profile.
welcome to the Cubecraft forums, hope you enjoy your stay here, if you need help, contact a staff member!
Exterminating cheaters...
Reesle wrote on redj101's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Reesle wrote on UBRE's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom